• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

any definitions

You not only have to get it, you have to hold on to it too. Most never will make it.

I'm glad i clicked on this thread, it turned interesting real quick. Nttamwt!

It's all subjective. I still consider myself a newb in regards to the older(longer membership/more knowledge) guys of the board.
Fuggin newb... thinks he can kiss up. LMAO

A FOG has the respect of the entire board. A FOG can bring the light of the sun on a problem with one single sentence. A FOG will look out for the board behind the scene and in the public eye. A FOG doesn't ask for attention because he knows the more often you speak, the less often people listen. A FOG is generous to a fault (either by the gift of the leaf, the gift of knowledge, or the gift of friendship). A FOG makes the board better by doing the little things that the average member doesn't even know is "the little things". A FOG is an exalted term used by noob, understood by most, reached for by some, and attained by few. That's my 2 cents.

Emo

It's all subjective. I still consider myself a newb in regards to the older(longer membership/more knowledge) guys of the board.
Fuggin newb... thinks he can kiss up. LMAO

A FOG has the respect of the entire board. A FOG can bring the light of the sun on a problem with one single sentence. A FOG will look out for the board behind the scene and in the public eye. A FOG doesn't ask for attention because he knows the more often you speak, the less often people listen. A FOG is generous to a fault (either by the gift of the leaf, the gift of knowledge, or the gift of friendship). A FOG makes the board better by doing the little things that the average member doesn't even know is "the little things". A FOG is an exalted term used by noob, understood by most, reached for by some, and attained by few. That's my 2 cents.

Emo

Damn chiefs have all the same friggen speech.... ( neener neener neener )