• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Gamers in the forum??

So I got bored while on a conference call at work today and installed Blue Stacks which allows you to load and use apps on your computer. Then I installed Clash of Clans... So now during those long calls that I don't need to listen on, I have something to do :)

Not sure if that's good or bad.

So I got bored while on a conference call at work today and installed Blue Stacks which allows you to load and use apps on your computer. Then I installed Clash of Clans... So now during those long calls that I don't need to listen on, I have something to do :)

Not sure if that's good or bad.
That is bad , then you move on to kiss of war , then rise of kingdoms. Lol

Just bough switch sports for the Nintendo switch. Anyone else have it? I believe we can play head to head.

Anyone remembering doing this? I hooked up our old Super Nintendo and have been playing Top Gun and Mario Bros. I need to try and find Contra.

Do you remember that if you bounce up and down collecting free lives on the shell more than 7x, instead of having unlimited lives, the very next time you die your game is over?

Try it. It's like a greed penalty. I figured out at age 12 you could only do a bounce sequence 6x to keep your lives.