• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any interest in a fun/easy pass?

bluue13

Hey All,

The pass game seems to have been gaining some steam again around here and I love it. Really I think its because we all need some fun in our lives these days. That being said, I would like to try my hand at hosting a fun/easy pass.

I've highly enjoyed the "I just want it to be fun" theme that a number of passes have had lately, and I want to provide the same opportunity to this great brother/sisterhood.

The main goal would be for those involved to maybe try a stick or two they haven't had before, and to pass on one or two they absolutely love. This will not be an intense expensive/rare/HTF sticks only pass, but I will eventually have some guidance as to what will and wont be allowed.

So post if you're interested, I'll give it about a week to gauge if there are enough members to make it fun, and then I'll post up an official sign up and pass thread with regulations etc.

For right now, my one requirement would be that as of today you've been an active member for at least a year, and have participated in ANY of the passes or PIF's (SS, PIF, Newb, etc.).

Lets have some fun, let's share the wealth, and let's all be good to each other.

Now that the temperatures are cooling down, it's the right time to get this started. Have fun..!!

I’d be down for this, if you’ll have me.

ETA: I know I’m barely scraping by with my one year of membership, so I won’t take any offense if you’d prefer I hold off.

Little bump for the week just to see if we can get a few more! By the end of this week I'll close sign-ups, post the official Order and "rules" and PM all for address confirmation.

Stay tuned!