• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any interest in a pass?

OK, I see another CP challenge.

YOU have 3 days to come up with your own IDEA on how to ship the cigars and keep them cool.

I will purchase the items from the best idea and donate them to CP when pass is finished.

Things to consider.

Try to keep weight down. At an affordable cost.

THE PASS MUST GO ON..

MY IDEA.

Rubber maid Blue Ice Blanket

blueiceblanket.jpg

Proper rubber made containers for holding cigars.

Does anyone have an empty box/styrofoam cooler setup from Omaha Steaks? Their products are delivered in a nice thick styrofoam cooler (with dry ice, too cold for our needs) fitted neatly in a cardboard box. That would be ideal to use...then put the blanket thing you posted as our cooling agent wrapped around the RubberMaid containers.

We can just get a regular soft cooler as suggested, but we need a box that fits snuggly around it...that's the only challenge.

Do you have room for one more?

This one is all full up. Thanks for the interest though. Stick around, there will be more opportunities later!

Also, take a moment to throw an introduction up in our "Introduce yourself here" forum.

MarkJr: Keep an eye on the pass and get a feel for how these things work(though this will probably not be all that standard) and if you're still around at the end I'll work something out for you.

I will thank you

drunkfish's idea is intriguing....

Alrighty guys. So the pass will be on its way shortly. Jay is going to mail it to me before he heads back out of the country, and I'll get it started sometime early next week. I'll get the list and info posted in the active passes forum sometime this weekend, and we'll use that for a new thread, so that I can update the list as we progress.

Thanks for putting the Pass together Jay and have a safe trip back...and once you get there, keep your damn head down!

LET THE FUN BEGIN :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'll get the pass thread up tomorrow night hopefully, and get it started hopefully by Wednesday.

Ok guys, here's the new pass thread: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=69571