• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any interest in a pass?

I'll just head over and give your assistant any assistance required.
wub.gif

I would like to be in as well! :)

Send that thing this way. I've got some OR Anejo's and some Cuban Dunhills that are just screaming to be included...!!.....:p

Seriously, I'll play if it makes it out to the West Coast....;)

Send that thing this way. I've got some OR Anejo's and some Cuban Dunhills that are just screaming to be included...!!.....:p

Seriously, I'll play if it makes it out to the West Coast....;)

Seems to me I can remember a CUBAN DAVIDOFF ......
IMG_3991.jpg

THAT WAS FAKE........................
IMG_3996.jpg

LMAO

If you don't mind having me, throw my name in the lottery. I haven't done a pass on a long time.

That Dunhill gag was hilarious to follow. That was right around the time that I joined CP and I remember laughing my arse off. The pics in vegas of it getting passed around were priceless... :)

If you'd like to send this Pass on vacation to the 'Jersey Shore' for a few days....me and Snooki would love to be part of the festivities.... :cool:

I have asked ROD to move this TOPIC over to the OPEN pass forum.

And thanks for not smacking me around about putting the post in the wrong spot. :sign:

Still looking for NAMES and ADDRESS.

Had a few of the guys drop out so we will see, THEIR LOSE.....IS YOUR GAIN. :thumbs:

ENERJAY

I have asked ROD to move this TOPIC over to the OPEN pass forum.

And thanks for not smacking me around about putting the post in the wrong spot. :sign:

Still looking for NAMES and ADDRESS.

Had a few of the guys drop out so we will see, THEIR LOSE.....IS YOUR GAIN. :thumbs:

ENERJAY

You may have a better chance of getting the Troll Pass sent to you before Rod gets to moving the thread.

Unless of course you 'report' your own thread....then it will be about a years wait!

:(

I'd like to be a part of this if the pass makes it to the Pacific...and of course if you''ll have me

In. Someone needs to get a whole lot of penicillin ready. Stripper glitter optional.

I'll join as long as I am allowed... It is close, so its up to you.

Hey all, sorry for the extended silence. Jay should be back in the country soon, and then we'll get this show on the road. I'll try to get the pass order posted shortly.