• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Padron reps in the house?

XxMerlinxX

I am a leaf on the wind...
My reason for posting is twofold. The first reason is that I'd like to attend any Padron events that might be going on in my area. I've met the local Perdomo and Oliva reps at a get together in Anderson, but that's been it so far. My second reason for posting is, are there actually any Padron events, retailers, etc. even in S.C.? Padron are one of my absolute favorite go-to cigars, yet I've only been able to find them in Charleston. I've looked in Anderson, Greenville, Greenwood, Columbia, and so far no dice. Are there any Padron retailers in the upstate?

Plenty of Padron retailers, but no reps. They don't have 'em, and don't need 'em.

Plenty of Padron retailers, but no reps. They don't have 'em, and don't need 'em.

Amazing! Put out a good consistent product and you don't need Hype. There are a few companies in the Biz that could learn from that.
cool.gif

Give Keystone_Raider a PM. There should be a Padron sale soon.

That simply isn't true Isy. I met their rep down in KC last month. His name was Jorge somethingorother. Great guy. :laugh:

No reps, reusing boxes, etc. No wonder they can continue to put out top quality cigars at reasonable prices (at least in the X000’s series.) When you add that to the fact that when you meet the people behind the product they are all top notch, it’s no wonder they have such a loyal following.

That simply isn't true Isy. I met their rep down in KC last month. His name was Jorge somethingorother. Great guy. :laugh:

Don't forget about me...I am convinced that I was adopted and I am the long lost Padron brother. I am sure of it. May be it is my hot latin good looks that gave it away.

Don't forget about me...I am convinced that I was adopted and I am the long lost Padron brother. I am sure of it. May be it is my hot latin good looks that gave it away.

You're right. You were all the bikini girls could talk about. Well, you and Joe's hair.

You're right. You were all the bikini girls could talk about. Well, you and Joe's hair.

Let's be real here, there was no competition. Even Jorge Padron paled in comparison to my mighty flowing locks.

If you don't mind the drive to Augusta, we have an awesome B&M her called Top Shelf Cigars. They have quite the selection, including Padrons of course. Family Reserves, 1926, 1964, x000 series, etc. Great shop, great owner, great people, and great prices.

If you don't want to drive maybe we could work something out and i could pick up whatever u request and send em to ya.

Blake.

If you don't mind the drive to Augusta, we have an awesome B&M her called Top Shelf Cigars. They have quite the selection, including Padrons of course. Family Reserves, 1926, 1964, x000 series, etc. Great shop, great owner, great people, and great prices.

If you don't want to drive maybe we could work something out and i could pick up whatever u request and send em to ya.

Blake.

And if you don't like the cigar, there is an OK golf course there you can beat a little white ball to the death.

Blake.

And if you don't like the cigar, there is an OK golf course there you can beat a little white ball to the death.

Yeah we just have that crappy ole course that they use in some Tournament that they call the Masters, if you win you get some kinda jacket and an obnoxious check thats hard to transport. :rolleyes:

On a serious note, we do have a couple good places. The Masters, West Lake golf club, Jones Creek golf club, Gordon Lakes over on Ft. Gordon, a 9 hole course called Wedges and Woods, and one somewhere in Warren county.

Blake.

Blake.

Yeah we just have that crappy ole course that they use in some Tournament that they call the Masters, if you win you get some kinda jacket and an obnoxious check thats hard to transport. :rolleyes:

On a serious note, we do have a couple good places. The Masters, West Lake golf club, Jones Creek golf club, Gordon Lakes over on Ft. Gordon, a 9 hole course called Wedges and Woods, and one somewhere in Warren county.

Blake.

My mom got my dad a full round trip to the Masters this year. He actually cried at Christmas when she gave it to him.

I will have to tell him about the cigar shops around there. Maybe he will bring me home a couple cigars from the Masters...

My reason for posting is twofold. The first reason is that I'd like to attend any Padron events that might be going on in my area. I've met the local Perdomo and Oliva reps at a get together in Anderson, but that's been it so far. My second reason for posting is, are there actually any Padron events, retailers, etc. even in S.C.? Padron are one of my absolute favorite go-to cigars, yet I've only been able to find them in Charleston. I've looked in Anderson, Greenville, Greenwood, Columbia, and so far no dice. Are there any Padron retailers in the upstate?

Hi Merlin, you can find Padrons at two places in the upstate (maybe more but these are the only two shops I go to). Outmans Cigars and Martini Bar on Orchard Park Dr, right up the street from Haywood Mall. Also, at Tobacco Plus on Highwat 101 S. in Greer near BMW.

I buy my Padron 5000 Maduros from both places as it's my daily smoke but they also have 26's, 64's, etc and others in stock. If they don't have what you're looking for either Chris at Outmans or Paul at Tobacco Plus will order it for you.

Outmans is the place for events, I just attended the Rocky Patel event this last Friday night and it was a blast. I've been to quite a few other events at Outmans but have never even heard of anybody having a Padron event. They may have them but maybe only in larger areas. If you want to go to a great event, hit a Rocky Patel event. Nish Patel, Rocky's brother was there Friday and was very friendly, I enjoyed meeting him and talking cigars for a while. He had a nice assortment of great deals, and some swag if you bought a box. They even raffled off a trip to their factory in Honduras. Check em out.

@seanporter,

Nice first post...? :p Head over to the welcome forum and let us know a little more about yourself.