• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any PC builders in here?

Way late to this party, but....how hard would it be to add an M2 SSD to this?

My Mac Mini is 10 years old and needs replacing.

I am a casual gamer, but daughter is getting into photography....

T
you just have to you just have to verify if the motherboard can take that

Reactions: AVB
Is this worth picking up for $200 in your opinion?

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7GHz

Graphics Card: AMD RX 580 8GB GDDR5

RAM: 32GB DDR4-2666

Storage: 250GB NVMe SSD

with keyboard and mouse.

Let me know your thoughts,

C

Certainly $200 worth of hardware there - if it's already built into a PC, do you have any assurances that it works as intended? I've built quite a few PCs over the years, and implementation is everything. Changing one entry in the BIOS can be the difference between a PC that rocks and one that smokes.

Is this worth picking up for $200 in your opinion?

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7GHz

Graphics Card: AMD RX 580 8GB GDDR5

RAM: 32GB DDR4-2666

Storage: 250GB NVMe SSD

with keyboard and mouse.

Let me know your thoughts,

C
Yes

Certainly $200 worth of hardware there - if it's already built into a PC, do you have any assurances that it works as intended? I've built quite a few PCs over the years, and implementation is everything. Changing one entry in the BIOS can be the difference between a PC that rocks and one that smokes.
It’s on marketplace and listed as a “gamer PC” it has pics of it running, but I would ask for video.

Out of curiosity and a need for an office PC, I put one together with an AMD Ryzen 7 5700G. Fastest integrated graphics in the industry; no video card required for most tasks:

Small case, no video card, 1TB SSD, 32Gb of RAM....and it really flies. Impressive.

Edited to add - here's the Tom's Hardware link to their CPU review. Interesting stuff.....

Last edited:
It would be on the lower scale of gamer pc's, but for $200 it would be a great all around pc.
Kinda what I was thinking. I’m thinking of starting a gamer PC build, looking to start with medium/high components. Intel 7? AMD Ryzen 7? A motherboard capable of handling DDR4 ram sticks graphics minimum? And likely an 800 watt PSU.

Kinda what I was thinking. I’m thinking of starting a gamer PC build, looking to start with medium/high components. Intel 7? AMD Ryzen 7? A motherboard capable of handling DDR4 ram sticks graphics minimum? And likely an 800 watt PSU.

Tell you what - about a month ago, I bought a brand new Zotac RTX3060 on sale from Amazon. Got a buddy that wants to sell me a significant upgrade, so if you want this card....PM me. Still have the box, etc... I'm not in a panic to sell, but there is the opportunity..... :cool:

What MB is this going on? Is it inclided? If so you have a steal, if not it is just a good deal IMO.

I echo a lot of what’s been said. Good price for a decent entry level rig. I’d upgrade the storage though.