• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Photoshop Geeks

jfields

Where did all my money go?
At the recommendation of someone I know, I used a company to convert some old family glass slides to digital. When I called them in late November the woman I spoke with assured me they 1. Could have them converted to digital well before Christmas & 2. They could clean up these black spot etchings on the glass slides after converting them. I guess something happened after years of storage in a damp basement. I just got them today, well after Christmas, and the spots are still there. Don't use iMemories..... 0 -10 I do not recommend.
Anyone here have the skills to clean some digital photos up? Also interested in brightening them up a little with contrast and light if possible. I can make it worth your while. Three examples attached so you can see.
IMG_9761.jpeg
IMG_9764.jpeg

IMG_9765.jpeg

This site can do it, but they want a credit card for a "free trial" Below is how it would convert picture 1
1705003573881.png

At the recommendation of someone I know, I used a company to convert some old family glass slides to digital. When I called them in late November the woman I spoke with assured me they 1. Could have them converted to digital well before Christmas & 2. They could clean up these black spot etchings on the glass slides after converting them. I guess something happened after years of storage in a damp basement. I just got them today, well after Christmas, and the spots are still there. Don't use iMemories..... 0 -10 I do not recommend.
Anyone here have the skills to clean some digital photos up? Also interested in brightening them up a little with contrast and light if possible. I can make it worth your while. Three examples attached so you can see.
View attachment 77620
View attachment 77622

View attachment 77621
My wife does photography on the side. She's gonna see what she can do with them in Lightroom.

It does help some.. I know they won't be perfect, but just was hoping for something a little better. Will keep in mind if nothing else is better.
My wife does photography on the side. She's gonna see what she can do with them in Lightroom.
That would be awesome. I'd take care of you and have about 15 total digital photos. You could tell me something she really likes too, and surprise her for her efforts. It's a surprise gift for my mom, sister, aunts & uncles. So a lot of sentiment behind it.

That would be awesome. I'd take care of you and have about 15 total digital photos. You could tell me something she really likes too, and surprise her for her efforts.
That won't be necessary, she'll see what she can do.