• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any roofing guys out there?

You can redirect the water without gutters. Use some 'L' shaped steel(I forget what the are really clled for roofs)...and slop it to the front of the new mud room.

I will help move the water.

Again, you can still put an awning up over the slider(even with a mud room). this would allow the initial walk way to be...awwww, hell...MOVE TO ARIZONA!!!

:p

You can redirect the water without gutters. Use some 'L' shaped steel(I forget what the are really clled for roofs)...and slop it to the front of the new mud room.

Again, you can still put an awning up over the slider(even with a mud room). this would allow the initial walk way to be...awwww, hell...MOVE TO ARIZONA!!!

In a heart beat!

In a heart beat!

You don't want to do that! I was just starting to like you.

In a heart beat!

You don't want to do that! I was just starting to like you.
Took ya long enough!