• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Saints fans out there

tasman

Just another Squirrel
Anyone want to put a premium 5er up against New England?

I am pretty sure they play New England Monday night?

After the loss to Indy the Pats will not lose to New Orleans.. Sucker bet..

Brian

That's what I am hoping but after some of the calls I don't know any more!
whistling.gif

I'll take New Orleans straight up against the Pats.

You're on biznitch.

The Saints will go into the play offs with one loss and it will not be to the Pats!

I have an almost all Saints fantasy football team!

Sorry Tasman they are going down!

Rich

I hope not Rich! LOL

I hope it's a good game good luck Wyatt!
biggrin.gif
I got your biznitch!
laugh.gif

The pats shouldnt have lost to the colts, I still think that they had that first down (thats a story for another thread). Like Brian said, the Pats will not loose again after that colts loss.

Geaux Saints!!! I hope they stomp Tom Brady and Bunch but it will be a hard game, if they start slow or make stupid mistakes the patriots will capitalize and the Saints will never get any respect on ESPN lol.

Complete domination baby. There's no doubt that the Saints are simply the better team.

Addy enroute Dean :)

What a terrible game that was, it seemed like the pats weren't even trying. Also after listening to the announcers praise Brees's the hole game I wanted to shoot my self.

Oh they were trying they just couldn't do anything about the Saints. You gotta admit the Saints are a good team!

frankly the only reason I think the saints won is because the game meant much more to them, the patriots really have nothing to prove after 3 super bowls and a 16-0 season. The saints just recently started being really good, they had to show everyone that they are as good as their record, where as to the patriots this was just another regular season game.

Look at all of these excuses. Oh please. They looked terrible because of that Saints defense. They looked terrible because of that Saints offense. To say anything otherwise is just absurd. The Saints didn't have to prove nothing. Anyone who watches the NFL know that the Saints are that good. They have too many weapons and finally Brees is getting some recognition as being the 2nd best QB in the game. And no, Brady is DEFINITELY not #1.

frankly the only reason I think the saints won is because the game meant much more to them, the patriots really have nothing to prove after 3 super bowls and a 16-0 season. The saints just recently started being really good, they had to show everyone that they are as good as their record, where as to the patriots this was just another regular season game.

Whoa, déjà vu

Look at all of these excuses. Oh please. They looked terrible because of that Saints defense. They looked terrible because of that Saints offense. To say anything otherwise is just absurd. The Saints didn't have to prove nothing. Anyone who watches the NFL know that the Saints are that good. They have too many weapons and finally Brees is getting some recognition as being the 2nd best QB in the game. And no, Brady is DEFINITELY not #1.

Until Brees has 3 rings, he will not be #2, Brady and Manning are 1 and 2, and I am not arguing about that right now, Brees is a solid 3 at best as of now.

Until Brees has 3 rings, he will not be #2, Brady and Manning are 1 and 2, and I am not arguing about that right now, Brees is a solid 3 at best as of now.

Superbowl rings do not make a great QB. It takes a great team. There are quite a few QBs with SB rings that are not great. I am a fan of P. Manning, Brady and Brees and don't know if I could chose one over the other. I don't know if I have ever seen a QB that can spread the ball around as well as Brees, even the greatest...MONTANA!

Ken