• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Soccer Fans?

so what're everyone's expectations for the coming season? I know the SPL fairly well so, while being biased, I'll back Celtic for a fourth title in a row as well as a Killie relegation, and I'll say ManU for the Premier League only if Cronaldo stays.

MLS-wise, I really couldn't give a crap. I just want a Toronto ticket as they are harder to find that gold-dust at this stage.

Bringing this back from the dead.....question stands, any current members that support soccer clubs? My 2nd fav sport behind American football. 

Go Man U!

Sir Alex and the rest of the club are in first place and looking good! :thumbs:  :cool:

Another member here that goes by Jayro75 is a Chelsea/Arsenal fan which makes him lacking in character IMHO! Don't associate yourself with the likes of him!

Liverpool! You'll never walk alone. And of course AZZURRI during the World Cup

Doc

jfields said:
Go Man U!

Sir Alex and the rest of the club are in first place and looking good! :thumbs:  :cool:

Another member here that goes by Jayro75 is a Chelsea/Arsenal fan which makes him lacking in character IMHO! Don't associate yourself with the likes of him!

Much better than being a Man City fan... At least I've got that going for me. ;)

jfields said:
Go Man U!

Well, that being said...C'mon you Gooners!!! Hahaha. Been an Arsenal supporter since 2002. F Spurs!!!!!

My Peditrician is an Aresenal fan, my wife and I always have some good natured ribbing fun with him every time we go in for a visit.

BTW. You're outnumbered! Jayro is really a Man U fan (may have already figured it out looking at his Rooney Avatar). I just like busting his balls once in a while.

That's ok....I only hate Spud fans. hahaha. I have too much respect for Sir Alex to hate on ManU. That being said, RVP is a turncoat. I don't blame him for what he did, but his loyalty is not something to be commended. Wenger stuck by him through every injury, then 1 good year and he bails. At least he plays...Nasri, Fabregas, Adebayor, Song, etc are lucky to even get a game at this point. Schmucks.