• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any suggestions on what to smoke with these????

A cigar..... :p

Assuming the Shiner is a bock, perhaps a full bodied/flavored stick like a Liga Privada or La Flor Dominicana.

The orange cream sounds like a medium stick would pair a bit better. Maybe an AF Hemingway?

Keep in mind what I consider light, medium, and full may be off the spectrum for your palate.

No, not yet. A buddy of mine gave it to me and looks delicious! Have you?

Yes, and I quite liked it. The one I smoked was pretty potent, but I was smoking it in my shed (read enclosed space.)

Thank you so much for the information and your knowledge I look forward to smoking this cigar and enjoying it out by the garden

Doing a quick site search, looks like I've had three of these....assuming they are all bourbon barrel aged.

The first two was delicious, the third was a huge disappointment.

ETA: doesn't appear the gordos were the barrel aged, and they were enjoyable. The barrel aged was awful.

Hey welcome aboard, should be saying this in the new member thread though, Scap's just being nice to a fellow Lone Star guy.

Sure, have they been stored properly? Myself, down to the last 5'er, about 10 years old and stored properly in a non-air-conditioned rarely heated duck club on the table in full sunlight. Almost out of the grape blunts so some yummly pineapples would be great as long as they are the blunts and not the ciargillos or some such bastardization of a cigar.