• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody else catch this on 60 minutes last night

Rebel Herfer

Adiskide honekin, orduak labur!
So I'm listening to 60 minutes last night about the CIA guy named George who interrogated Saddam once he was captured. George mentioned that on their last meeting he arrived with 2 Cuban cigars for Saddam and he to smoke. WTF? WTF? so I rewind the DVR and sure enough that fugger's last cigar was a ISOM! supplied by a US Gov employee!! WTF???
Saddam can smoke them but I can't?!!?!?!?!!!? I guess the US Gov reserves the right to deliver illegal smokes to mass murderers! Ok, I'll calm down, but I still have some questions...

1. Where did the CIA Opperative get his ISOMs? (I know we are not to discuss sources but as a tax paying citizen, I want to know damn-it!)

2. What brand were they? (great cigar trivia, I smell contest)

3. Will the CIA Agent be prosecuted as any other citizen would be (& are)?

ok... discuss

Probably came from one our own support the troops packages. :) So, which one of you got to give Saddam his last smoke?

There you have it from someone who ‘might have been’ in the know. It was nothing more than a cleverly disguised Vitasea Flying Pig. If only the bastard knew that his last luxury was a metaphor for “smoked pork”.

Come on guys you know that they got their cigars from Vitasea!

preembargo said:
There you have it from someone who ‘might have been’ in the know. It was nothing more than a cleverly disguised Vitasea Flying Pig. If only the bastard knew that his last luxury was a metaphor for “smoked pork”.

LMAO!!

They were from Saddam's own stash. There was a great picture of General Frank's and a couple other officer's setting in one of Saddam's palaces just after Baghdad was taken on '03. All are smoking cigars. They were cuban cigars from Saddam's stock.

Keep in mind. It's also illegal to drive 60 in a 55 zone. :whistling:

I supplied the cigars, straight from Thompson's, Green Iguanas.

Back