• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone been to Cuba?

My wife and I went to Cuba this past January. That's where I tried my first Cohiba and I started an interest :) Island was beautiful and we got to see a cigar factory and a rum factory. The cigar factory was really tight security -- they wouldn't let us bring in any cameras or bags. We had to leave everything on the tour bus (which worried us as we thought it was a setup to get ripped off) Everything was fine though and it was quite the eye-opener to walk through the different floors of the building and see all the different tasks that went into making these cigars. Every floor had a room full of people doing one specific task on the cigars. it was very interesting and I'd definately recommend the trip to Havana to see the factory. I believe it was the Romeo e Julieta factory (although they made all types of cigars there)

i flew over it on a trip to dive the reefs of grand cayman. it was really clear and you could see the fields. one of the guys in the back of the plane yelled out "stop i need some stogies!" everyone laughed, but for a second there i thought i was thinking out loud. BTW miami's airport sucks. i scored what i believed to be real ISOMs (just 3). i carefully pulled the bands off and put them in a pocket case. they found them, and i wasnt going to argue. in the trash they went :0