• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone cut with the Cello on?

Shibumi said:
I can't believe that you haven't heard about this. Are you messing with me?

Try it on one of those dog rockets you experiment with. :laugh: Use your worst cutter also. I'm not saying anything about dulling. That i'm sure can happen. It just makes a perfect cut for some reason.
[snapback]285278[/snapback]​

I've heard about it -- and I've tried it. I see no difference with it on or off.

This is an old wives tale that goes back at least 30 years and probably a lot further back then that. I heard this in the 70's and it pops up again from time to time.

AVB said:
This is an old wives tale that goes back at least 30 years and probably a lot further back then that. I heard this in the 70's and it pops up again from time to time.
[snapback]285934[/snapback]​
What are you talking about? Back in the 70's real men didn't use cigar cutters. We used our teeth. :laugh:

Doc.

Those of us who smoked decent cigars I meant to say. ;) :whistling:

Devil Doc said:
What are you talking about? Back in the 70's real men didn't use cigar cutters. We used our teeth. :laugh:

Doc.
[snapback]285970[/snapback]​

Devil Doc said:
AVB said:
This is an old wives tale that goes back at least 30 years and probably a lot further back then that.  I heard this in the 70's and it pops up again from time to time.
[snapback]285934[/snapback]​

Doc.
[snapback]285970[/snapback]​

Only in a combat zone, Doc.

I was told the point of cutting with the cello on was to help preserve the blade. I've done it before (when I've remembered) :laugh: