• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone else working today?

ItalianSmokes.com

Everyone I know has the day off, and I feel like the only one who is working right now. Please let me know that I'm not the only one out there right now haha.

-Mike

I'm home. Drinking a cup of Italian Roast Coffee, and determining what to smoke while contemplating the universe.
I do get a vacation day today, but would have been home regardless as I am recuperating from cervical spine surgery.

I WAS working today. Then we stopped production because of the snow. There were too many people that called in due to weather so they sent us home around 10.

It's a statutory holiday in Manitoba... so I'm sitting at home studying.

Ole Miss does not have the day off. It really wouldn't matter though because researchers should be at work on days that end in "Y".

A few weeks ago when we had two snow days in a row and most of the town was shut down, our two B&Ms were open. They open every day (except Sunday) no matter what.

-Montagieu

What... today's a holiday ???

:sign:

I'm writing code and trying to figure out why this $*&^# sensor isn't responding like the manufacturer says it should.

I worked in the wee hours this morning, and I'm back tonight at 1800, so you're not alone man!

Working today. Thought I'd be able to get out of here early but it doesn't look likely at this point.

I just got home a little while ago. Was supposed to have today off, but I needed to be there since my co-worker was out of town. It's practically my second home since I have to respond if there are any environmental issues; 24 hrs a day. I'll be taking Friday off however to make up for this day, so it all works out. ;)

I was off today being a Federal government worker at West Point. I took a short road trip and visited the crew at the Uptown Cigar Company in Kingston. I'm happy that Israel was open and welcoming us with open arms...... :D :thumbs: :cool:

It's a statutory holiday in Manitoba... so I'm sitting at home studying.

Unless your like me and you work for American company... in which case you work. I got double time and a half, but still Id gladly give it up for stat pay and a day with my cigar... I mean kids. :-D

Most people are off work cause they work for the government. All the other jobs are gone lol!

As for me, I worked today.

Yesterday was a Monday, so I was working. Was it alos a holiday? that explains the lack of cars on the roads.