• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone from Montana?... and looking to bet.

CasaSoho

New Englander at Heart
For those of you asking; who is UMass, and does Montana even have a college, you can get caught up here. Yes, college football playoffs, you know, the playoffs division 1A can't have for academic reasons. ???

My alma mater, the University of Massachusetts - Amherst is traveling all the way out to take perennial 1AA titans Montana. The winner will face off vs. either Appalachian St. or Youngstown St. in the National Championship game. Both teams are 12-1 on the season with their only respective losses coming at the hands of IA opponents (Montana lost to Iowa, UMass to Navy). Read more here about the match-up.

Now I don't know if I wasted my time typing all of that up, because I'm not sure if we even have a member from Montana. If anyone is interested in wagering upon this game (ESPN2 7:30), we can work something out here or through PM. I'm open to anything; blind fiver, 1 super premium, loser smokes and reviews a flavored, etc. I am asking for the 4 points coming to UMass as they are traveling a long way to play a powerhouse.

2006bracket.jpg

Since I have never seen either of these teams I shouldn't be betting. But, I will root for anyone playing UMass.

Loser smokes and reviews a flavored sounds great. Its like loosing twice. :laugh:

Since I have never seen either of these teams I shouldn't be betting. But, I will root for anyone playing UMass.

Loser smokes and reviews a flavored sounds great. Its like loosing twice. :laugh:

I'll take it. Anyone else ready to step up and bet some sticks? I'm only doing one flavored bet. The thought of smoking more than one in the circumstance of a loss is nauseating.

Montana better be good!

If I should lose (which there is a high probability) I will go into the local tobacco shoppe and ask for the "absolute worst flavored cigar they have" if you will do the same.

Things worth doing are worth doing right.

GO MONTANA!

Montana better be good!

If I should lose (which there is a high probability) I will go into the local tobacco shoppe and ask for the "absolute worst flavored cigar they have" if you will do the same.

Things worth doing are worth doing right.

GO MONTANA!

Don't you mean the local gas station?

Ohhh no, I mean something hidden deep in the bowels of the humidor. Something even Drew Estates fans would turn away from, screaming in sheer terror.

de_2006_ambrosia1.jpg

Just reading the ad makes me want to expunge breakfast and eat a roll of Tums. It's a dirty job but someone has to review it.

Fish

Now I don't know if I wasted my time typing all of that up, because I'm not sure if we even have a member from Montana.

Yo! You bet yer sweet ass you got a Montanan in your ranks, and here I am, ready to defend the honor of THE GRIZ!

You're on, pilgrim. The Grizzlies will devour yer pasty-faced dudes and shit 'em out the other end. GRRRRR!

Ok, enough of the crazed-fan-speak. But I will support the Griz, yup. I have a stick here that should turn yer stomach. You loose, I ship it to you and you smoke it and review it. If the Griz loose, I do the same. Fair enough???

GO GRIZ!

Now I don't know if I wasted my time typing all of that up, because I'm not sure if we even have a member from Montana.

Yo! You bet yer sweet ass you got a Montanan in your ranks, and here I am, ready to defend the honor of THE GRIZ!

You're on, pilgrim. The Grizzlies will devour yer pasty-faced dudes and shit 'em out the other end. GRRRRR!

Ok, enough of the crazed-fan-speak. But I will support the Griz, yup. I have a stick here that should turn yer stomach. You loose, I ship it to you and you smoke it and review it. If the Griz loose, I do the same. Fair enough???

GO GRIZ!

I am now taking the risk of smoking and reviewing 2 vial sticks? I would have said no, that's not a risk worth taking. However, as you are from the great state of Montana I will take you on.

Any chance rather than one bottom of the barrel stick; you may be willing to do one $15+ valued stick as the bet?

I will take your bet of one $ 15.00 stick - I have Montana, you can have your team. LMK

Casa, while I'm out boozing it up in Brookline tonight I'll be watching and rooting for our UMASS Minutemen. Thanks for "taking one (ok, 2 in this case) for the team", your sacrifice will not be forgotten.

GO

UMass_a0jf0v3gc88fdehf5kf3.gif

I am now taking the risk of smoking and reviewing 2 vial sticks? I would have said no, that's not a risk worth taking. However, as you are from the great state of Montana I will take you on.

Any chance rather than one bottom of the barrel stick; you may be willing to do one $15+ valued stick as the bet?

OK, I will take pity on you. One $15+ stick it is. Local prices? or MSRP??

I look forward to smoking your treasured cigar. I will enjoy it. You will miss it.

THE GRIZ RULE !!

OK, I will take pity on you. One $15+ stick it is. Local prices? or MSRP??

I look forward to smoking your treasured cigar. I will enjoy it. You will miss it.

THE GRIZ RULE !!

MSRP it is! By the way, while the Minutemen were thwarting tyrannical rule; where were the Griz? Shitting in the woods.

Thanks for the offer Cookie, but it looks like we have a taker.

So we have three bets here:

AngryFishH - Flavored and a review
wanlail - Blind 5'er
Glacierman - (1) $15+ stick

Remember Gents as stated in the original post, I am taking the 4 coming to the Minutemen.

sounds good, but what kind of sicko watches bears shit in the woods?? only ones from Massachusetts.

By the way, while the Minutemen were thwarting tyrannical rule; where were the Griz? Shitting in the woods.

Tsk, tsk. About what you would expect from a nancy dude. You are confused. The "Griz" to which you are referring (more properly, 'griz' or 'grizzly') were large, hairy meat-eating mammals, and they shared the mountains and the plains with the indigenous peoples, who were not yet experiencing tyrannical rule from anyone.

The "Griz" to which I am referring is a FOOTBALL TEAM composed of humans, not bears. Now, while they share certain characteristics with the grizzly bear (i. e., they are large, hairy, meat-eating mammals), they also PLAY FOOTBALL. Which bears do not.

Furthermore, at the time your nancy Minute-dudes were doing their thing, Montana did not exist, and so that is hardly a fair comparison. But typical for nancies.

Your sissified team of dudettes will likely freeze their cojones off (assumig they have any) in our lovely, brisk December weather before they get a chance to play ball.

Pilgrim, mind yer manners out here. We shoot first and t'hell with questions.

I'm no apologist for those Massholes, but the cold won't be a factor. :sign:

Doc.

There's cold . . . . and then there is COLD!!!!

We have the latter.

Gets so cold around here, the birds have to hitch-hike south for the winter. :)

Anyone else want action on this game - I don't care who you want - line is Montana - 4 say for 1 primo $ 12-$15 range - I need some reason to watch this. LMK - Game time in 10 minutes