• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone had Bud Light Orange?

I don't watch much TV at all, with the exception of occasionally watching conservative news channels.... Even then I get most of my alt-right and conservative news through podcasts and talk radio.

That doesn't sound like anything I'd enjoy, honestly. The only time I drink Bud Light, if it's something I'm given or that's the only choice.
I would imagine anybody that likes stronger or craft beers would not....... However I have not talked to every beer drinker so I could be wrong. Bud Light Orange is to Beer what Swisher Sweets are to cigars. Imo.

LOL Surf I guess I'm a yuppie then!

Dark beer is awful with lime, IMO.

Pacifico is awesome straight, with lime, and it's a great beer to make Micheladas as well!!! Yum.

Yuppie was a late 1980's - 1990's term, it was what today might be called "hip", or "trendy", you are what I would call a Non Typical Mallennial. Our out of the box Mallennial. JMHO

BTW Friend had a print shop in the height of the Yuppie thing, he cleaned up selling "Yuppie Universities Degrees" in magazine ads for like $29.99. You have your degree from Yuppie U, a BA, BS, MA, MS, or PHd. Funny thing was how many he sold.