• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone had the new cigars from xikar?

b.dawgson

Official BeeDog inductee!
Hey guys... anyone had any of the new HC line of cigars from xikar? I should be receiving some from Jerry Dear at xikar to try out.

I did a search for several different terms but didn't see anything around here about these sticks and was wondering if anyone knew what I was in for.

You can see info at www.xikar.com

interesting looks like the decided skipping on getting them in stock at any of the Pac NW stores ohh well rp

The HC line is fantastic.. I am very impressed with this. My local B&M convinced me to try the line and I fell in love.. Problem is, he doesnt have a box in stock to sell me..

Great everyday smoke especially for the price..

I just heard about these. I know the B&M I frequent (Havana Connections, VA.) will be having an event with them next week (24th). If I go i'll be sure to give a full report.

The HC line is fantastic.. I am very impressed with this. My local B&M convinced me to try the line and I fell in love.. Problem is, he doesnt have a box in stock to sell me..

Robbie picked a couple of them up when we were there. I may have to head over and pick a few up.

Robbie picked a couple of them up when we were there. I may have to head over and pick a few up.

I highly recommend it.. If you want to meet there tomorrow around 630pm for a drink and a smoke I will be there.

Let me know..

I've only had one, and I thought it was very good, espeically for the price.

I smoked the HC Lonsdale during Phish at Jones Beach. I remember the beautiful rosado wrapper and a really nice pigtail. It was definitely full bodied, tasty but rather one dimensional. My stick needed some down time and was a bit wet. I have one of each size resting that I picked up from Barbera while at the herf.

I smoked the HC Lonsdale during Phish at Jones Beach. I remember the beautiful rosado wrapper and a really nice pigtail. It was definitely full bodied, tasty but rather one dimensional. My stick needed some down time and was a bit wet. I have one of each size resting that I picked up from Barbera while at the herf.

That's the answer.. Thanks Robbie...

Let these things sit a bit... Have a lot of potential here.

One of the B&M's that I go to was pushing them on me for a few weeks until I gave in and grabbed a few. I lit one up so he would get off my case. It wasn't that bad, alot better than I had expected. Mine was a little wet too(as most of the cigars are at this place..I think his RH is a little high in the humi). I put the other two in my desktop at my office to let them rest for a little. Overal I was into it.

sweet!! Im really excited to get some samples... Jerry said they're rather limited release right now but will be going nationwide in fall..

Well, I see on the website its a Jesus Fuego blend . . . y'know, I 've met Jesus and he's a heckuva nice guy, but so far not a one of his cigars have done it for me. Not bad, just . . . not much to get excited about.

I'll still try one if they come here. I always do. :D

~Boar

Smoking an HC Series Colorado wrapper right now and enjoying it a lot. Robusto size, a little larger ring gauge than I like, but this is a good smoke. Stout smoke, right from the beginning and one-dimensional throughout (not a bad thing, imo). Good draw and great burn. Will certainly have to search out a lonsdale or PC as I think those sizes will be even better with this blend.

-John

An HC rep brought a couple boxes of the Habano Colorados to our cigar club party last month. I've had a couple so far and think they're great sticks. Enjoy!

Looking forward to finding some of these. None in town, maybe on my vacation next week.

I was very impressed by the HC sticks. Theroberthogan just gifted me a few for my bday and I REALLY liked them.

I've had the pleasure of smoking the lonsdale and the torpedo. I obtained them in a box split I was in. Was not to crazy about the lonsdale but I think they were wet. I have to say the Torpedos I received in the split was one of the most oily sticks I've seen and was a fantastic smoke. Thanks Roger. Glad I still have a few left....

Brian

Looking forward to finding some of these. None in town, maybe on my vacation next week.

PM me your addy and I'll get a few out to you next week when I get some time. They're great everyday smokes.

I've smoked two of these, not sure which ones, but they were very enjoyable. Even burn, good draw, lots of smoke. No complaints! My buddy bought an entire box and I believe he's finished most of it!

I tried the Connecticut and it was a very good smoke. Great draw, even burn, pretty good flavor. I'm not much of a fan of natural Connecticut wrappers, but this is one I'll smoke again. I'm looking forward to trying one of their habanos and maduros soon.