• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

anyone heard of this company

Oh jebus, they sell Don Kiki's... I would stay away from them. Search for bundles or seconds on this board to find some decent cheap smokes.

The Cuban Crafters are really decent smokes. I've never cared for Criollos of any stripe, and Don Kiki's make good yard 'gars, at least the ones I've had.

YMMV :D

Had to refresh my memory a bit. The J.Salazar Y Hermanos are also decent smokes.

Both of these are definitely in the full-bodied category.

Pretty good smokes. The Cammies are right on. And they have the Salazars too. Cupidos and even their brnads are OK. Just stay away from their bundles ans seconds and stuff.
They do make some good smokes though, just had a 4 yr. old Don KIKI white lable last night and it was right on.

i bought my humi from them. they seem to be very professional, at least in their shipping. They also roll a lot , Don Kiki if i recall, all seem reasonably priced. I think if you order the right gars, they will throw in a humi too sometimes, and they are well built, just nothing fancy, then yuo wont be stuck with bad sticks.

Ed

I've also gotten a "Cuban Crafters" humidor. I didn't buy mine directly from them, however, I got it through overstock.com. If you check there you'll see they do a lot of "bundles" of humis full of their cigars. I've never tried the cigars, but the humi was cheap and works just fine.

My first cigar purchase was a 25-count humi with a bundle of Don Kiki greens. If I recall, it cost my $30 or so. Not bad.

The humi has since been gifted to a friend (too small, now, doncha know). ;)

Is the Cupido one of their brands or do they just resell them? I've tried one before and enjoyed it, but haven't run accross any in a while. The CubanCrafters site is out of 'em.

Shadow said:
The Cuban Crafters Cameroon is a very tasty cigar at a good price. :thumbs:
[snapback]182249[/snapback]​
If Bill gives his nod of approval on these, they gotta be good. I have had a couple, but weren't the Cammies. Decent cigar, but I don't know the prices.

I went to a herf last week and several Miami based cigar manufacturers/distributers were there. Cuban Crafters National Sales Manager Alberto Noguera was there. I spoke with him for a few minutes, long enough to be impressed with his knowledge of the industry. He brought boxes of cigars for everyone to sample. I particularly enjoyed the Salazar. He donated several door prizes including a beautiful humidor filled with cigars and signed by Don KiKi. I didn't win it. I did win a Cuban Crafters cigar cutter!

I never bought from them before, but I would definitely rate the Salazar right up there as a full bodied stick

Peter

Back