• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone here into Anal?

It is hard to properly practice Anal when the area is dry, it could lead to cracking of the lips.

Looks like an awful lot of people here on CP are interested in Anal. I wonder what the cross section of cigar smokers being into Anal is?

We should have Rod open a new forum for it :)

The Anal forum! Brilliant! There's a sub-forum for everything else, we might as well get a little Anal in there!

Anal Pass ....?

Looks like an awful lot of people here on CP are interested in Anal. I wonder what the cross section of cigar smokers being into Anal is?

The Anal forum! Brilliant! There's a sub-forum for everything else, we might as well get a little Anal in there!

Anal Pass ....?

Would any special packaging be required for an Anal Pass?

Anal Pass ....?

I want in... the anal.. er pass ?

Does anyone here get Anal? I find it difficult...

Anal is old Kuki...at least that's what they called it back in the '70s..... :whistling:

It was a painful subject back then too....it was rough to learn, took a while to get it right to where you were comfortable, and not many people could teach it correctly without it causing brain cramps.

Anal Pass ....?

I want in... the anal.. er pass ?

We have the Redemption Pass currently running it's course toward CP history. Now there's contemplation of starting an Anal Pass. Can't wait to see the stick list for this one.

You really can't make this stuff up.

:laugh:

We have the Redemption Pass currently running it's course toward CP history. Now there's contemplation of starting an Anal Pass. Can't wait to see the stick list for this one.

You really can't make this stuff up.

:laugh:

Only maduros on that pass.

I have no comments. But I have to say it brightened my day.

I bet there would be some interesting piracy in an anal pass...

For the anal pass, how many sticks will you be allowed to put in at one time?

What would be the anal contests?

I just hope a fight doesn't break out cuz of this.
It might lead to Anal fisting.