• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone know where I can find this?

TampaSupremo

Hellbent for Glory-land
Reaction score
PhilliesBarrelM.jpg

Mmmm...berry flavored. :laugh:

TampaSupremo

Hmmm...cigars by the barrell. That can't be good. Berry flavors? Is that natural?

Maybe you could find them at JRs.

The honey variety sounds quite enticing! Group buy anyone?

According to Famous, the Berry ones are discontinued. So, if you find 'em, grab 'em!

That sort of quality is just a little too good for Al to carry. I will drive down I-75 later this month and I am sure that I can find a high quality establishment where this product is sold.

-Mark

Ahhh... I kind of lost my train of thought after that pic - thanks, Yanks. :laugh:

I went to Al's place today and wanted a La Aurora Preferido and then Al said I couldn't have one until I smoked the whole barrel of peach flavored Blunts. I got to number 37 and thought I was gonna die. But Al took pity on me and gave me a pack of Al Capone Sweets as a consolation. I think I came out on top.

TampaSupremo

Oh man my boy would kill for a barrel of Phillie Berry Blunts. But he would need a HUGE garbage can to collect all the tobacco that would be discarded out of them :whistling: