• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone know where I can find this?

TampaSupremo

Hellbent for Glory-land
PhilliesBarrelM.jpg

Mmmm...berry flavored. :laugh:

TampaSupremo

Hmmm...cigars by the barrell. That can't be good. Berry flavors? Is that natural?

Maybe you could find them at JRs.

:laugh:

LMAO @ TampaSupremo! :D

Sorry TS, I have not seen those in my travels. :(

According to Famous, the Berry ones are discontinued. So, if you find 'em, grab 'em!

That sort of quality is just a little too good for Al to carry. I will drive down I-75 later this month and I am sure that I can find a high quality establishment where this product is sold.

-Mark

Sam's used to have these. They didn't come in watermelon so I never bought 'em. :p

Ahhh... I kind of lost my train of thought after that pic - thanks, Yanks. :laugh:

Phil, what are you talking about. I actually do have these! I keep them behind the counter for my "special" customers.

I went to Al's place today and wanted a La Aurora Preferido and then Al said I couldn't have one until I smoked the whole barrel of peach flavored Blunts. I got to number 37 and thought I was gonna die. But Al took pity on me and gave me a pack of Al Capone Sweets as a consolation. I think I came out on top.

TampaSupremo

Oh man my boy would kill for a barrel of Phillie Berry Blunts. But he would need a HUGE garbage can to collect all the tobacco that would be discarded out of them :whistling:

I wonder what the trade value is on a barrel of blunts... How many barrels can I get for a WOAM?