• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone like flavored sunflower seeds?

mhortsch

Where am I?
I just finished a website for this guy whom started his own seed company. Figured we have gourmet coffee, gourmet jerky... why not some gourmet seedz.

I don't want to post the site yet, since it's not my company, and I don't know the guy all that well... so I can't set any deals. I was just overly impressed with the product (I love seedz... in the summertime anyway), so I thought I would share the connection. But at the same time I don't want to come across as soliciting anything ;) I get absolutely no benefit from this, in fact he doesn't even know I'm spreading the word on his seedz.

Let me know, and I can post the link. He currently only sells cases (24 4oz bags).

Love them esp in the spring during basball season. As for flavors i love plain and good ol ranch it doesnt really matter to me.

cigarsarge said:
I eat seeds...Bar-B-Q is my favorite.
[snapback]294759[/snapback]​
I agree with ya Sarge, got a pack sitting on my desk here right now

Love seeds as well. When we went out into the field aka Army, I'd take about 6 lbs of seeds to last 2 weeks and ended up sharing as was the norm.

nothing like seeds in the summer! although its always conflicting to what I want more, seeds, cigar, or chew.. Why was I cursed with only one mouth.

I love seeds - always have a bag or two at the house - I am partial to the regular flavor

Love eating seeds while playing softball. I can’t wait until the spring!

Heck I like them with only a bit of salt on them, all the other flavors is just gravy!

I get my flavoured seeds at a cool nut store in Niagara-on-the-lake. I likes the flavoured seeds.

I've tried the flavored varieties, but I keep coming back to the originals. I especially love 'em when I'm fishing.

www.rockstarseedz.com

Check it out. The site just went live a couple days ago, so hopefully everything works :laugh:

He does have an internet special at the moment, a variety case with each flavor, free shipping.

Feedback is welcome on the design of the site to, PM or post here.

GB? 25% each - that would be 2 bags of each flavor - if 3 others are in, I will organize it - LMK via PM :whistling:

As long as the seeds are de-husked..I am game