• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone like flavored sunflower seeds?

Big seeds fan here no doubt. THe flavored ones are OK but there is no replacement for Davids Original IMO.

I have been known to eat many a bag of dill pickel flavored sunflower seeds over the summer months.

OMG they are to me what crack is to a crack addict! I like Davids original, Jalapaeno, and the BBQ ones the best. Everyonce in awhile I can do ranch.

These seeds ARE NOT husked, they are in shell.

And as far as what I have tried, these have a bit more bite then Davids!

it looks like we have at least one (plus me) for a GB - I need two others and I will get the ball rolling - LKM

I love Jim Beam Seeds, both OR and BBQ. They are a little pricy, at 2 bucks an 8 ounce bag, but i only indulge in them every once in a while. I usually go through 2 1lb bags of David OR a week in the summer

looks like we need one more to do the GB - so far:

me - qualls07 and tjm5019 - cgarlvr I counted you out since they have "husk" on them - total cost will be $ 10 per person - I will take care of the shipping from me to you. If we get one more today, I will place the order and get the ball rolling

Smokelaw 1 - fills up the 4th slot - sorry TOFan - you were about 3 minutes too late -

Awesome, let me know once the order takes place. I want to make sure everything works on the site :)

mmm i wouldnt mind startin a second GB if you want in TOFan.

Nice layout… good information & very easy to navigate through.

Let me know when they come up with Tequila Lime and my all time fav Rum Runner ;) By the way great looking site you developed for him!

I weas thinking the same. Easy to use, what information one might want is easy to find.
Hope the seeds live up to it...my mouth is watering!

All this talk of seeds made me pick up a bag while running errands this morning. :thumbs: