• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone need......

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
.......a controversial subject thread started? I'm your man. PM me! ;) :sign:

I agree Kenny! lol

But, if anyone messes with an old-timer, you're gonna have to deal with me!

LMAO :D

I'm shooting for the first person to get banned........ :0 :sign:

How many of yall will be glad when I finally get a job?

Allofus123 said:
I'm shooting for the first person to get banned........ :0 :sign:

How many of yall will be glad when I finally get a job?
Ummm, it looks like you have a job, big chief muckity muck **** pot stirrer. :p

GuyanaBoy said:
Alright Kenny. . .

What have you done now? ? ?
:0 Who? Me? :lookup:
biggrinangel.gif

Oh wait. . .

Never mind. . .

I just read the other thread. . . .

NOW I GET IT! ! !

Shame on you. . . . :0

:D

Dude... if you saw that coming... then you are a master fisherman... I bow down...

:sign:

oak said:
Dude... if you saw that coming... then you are a master fisherman... I bow down...

:sign:
I'll admit to only expecting a nibble here and a nibble there........ but who knew I'd fill the boat up? Just goes to show you that if you use good bait...... :p :D

I'm amazed at how it took on a life of its own...twisting and turning to a point that the last few post had nothing to do with the topic. Reminds me of elementary school when the teacher would tell the first person in the class something and then have them pass it on to the next person and the next and the next until its been passed all the way around the room only to find the message totally different by the time it gets to the last person.

Oh well, tomorrows another day. Wonder if I should use fresh bait? :)

I am a much better candidate for banning. I nominate myself for being intolerant in general. You may all now address me as, "Your Intolerance".

He had it coming.

NA

Actually I dujnno Kenny, I thought it was a great topic to start with. It certainlly was something that people should be mindful of but I never would have thought that it would have wound up like "telephone" (your elementary school game). The funny thing was we did exactly that when I was in third grade and the whole class busted out laughing when the last kid told us all what supposedly the original message was. It never fails....... :sign:

SamClemmons said:
I am a much better candidate for banning. I nominate myself for being intolerant in general. You may all now address me as, "Your Intolerance".

He had it coming.

NA
I'd say you are right. But seeing how most of what you say is true, it is hard to ban you for cussin like a sailor and being hard as one to boot.

Emo

ParaGod said:
Ummm, it looks like you have a job, big chief muckity muck **** pot stirrer. :p
That looks like a real men of genius song:

Here's to you Mr. Big Chief Muckity Muck **** Pot Stirrer! :thumbs:

Wow! I just went back and read the rest of that thread. More must have happened after I turned off the machine.

SamClemmons, now I understand where you are coming from. I was never banned from any board. Where did you get that info from? At CW I just wasn't allowed to go into the private political discussion room, it's not even part of the regular board there. It was a temp thing. But I was never kicked out of the site. And btw, I did allude to that in my very first post here.

As for CA, never been banned, or on any other board for that matter, so get your facts straight, dude. Fact is your friends from the 'habano crime family' had been flaming members over at CA for years for simply using the words 'ISOM' and 'herf', or even comparing an ISOM cigar to a non-ISOM cigar. And no they didn't leave voluntarily, David Savona, the site director banned them. You can search on Savona's posts and read for yourself about Royal Corona, RyJ and the others. And he cited why: multiple identities, bullying of old and new members, nasty e-mails not only to members, but to Savona himself, etc. The multiple identities were being used to role-play by these "vets". Got a "Dungeon", got a "Dragon"? This role-palying often involved fictitious stories of steamy Miami nightlife, Caribbean ship cruises, and visits to Cuban cigar factories. In fact, one of the fabricated factory visits was directly out of the latest James Bond film. What a joke! The management got tired of the shennanigans, and when advertisers started to complain about the content of the board, the 'hcf' people started getting banned for non-compliance. Some of their supporters ran over to CW, and immediately tried to start the elimination of 'ISOM' and 'herf' over there too. Well RenMan at CW shut them down quickly, so some of them migrated back to CA [the few that weren't banned] where they are now again continuing to get banned for their ingrained behavior.

As for full name and addy in the profile. Yeah, I don't like it out there, and for the very reasons that Allofus 123 stated in his post. And yes, I have been stopped at IAH coming in from Costa Rica, with my stuff seized. Get the picture, dude? You want to put your full name and addy out there fine. Don't be surprised if you wind up in some ATF/Customs database like me. Nevertheless, the few who have traded with me of course get the real contact data, but as your 'hcf' friends would say, for now anyways, you "Getz Nada". :D

So if you want to discuss further, just un-PM-block me, but I think you won't , 'cuz I suspect you like to grandstand here in front of some of your buddies.

The CA case study is a good lesson in how a board can decay, when things run amok without proper moderation. It will take them at least a year to recover, and new membership there has become very scrutinized. It's not an open board like it used to be, one has to apply, and no free e-mail accounts allowed like hotmail and yahoo. I am glad that both CP and CS are able to moderate in a fashion that won't allow a CA type fiasco to occur. IMO.

Cheers,

Mike