• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone need......

Just some thoughts from a *newbie* I personally have not experienced any tension between FOGs, FNGs, CIAs, KGBs, ASAPs, or KLMNOPs. :D :D As a matter of fact, some FOGs have been great in welcoming me and in replying to any and all queries that I’ve posted about humidors and the like. Such information has been helpful and is extremely appreciated. I’ve also had the good fortune of being “bombed” and know to be thankful to all good FOGgers out there.

In regards to the Sam Clemmons-4A discussion, I have come to some conclusions after reading all the posts in both threads. For one, Sam’s opinion is one that should be respected. As a member for over three years, and being a person who has the esteem of the majority of people who have responded thus far, it’s fair to say that Sam has paid his dues and that his opinion is valid. I understand the FOGs complaints about newbies. When you have people who have been members for barely over a month, posting pretentious responses and “Sister Mary know-it-all” replies, it’s easy to understand how the FOGs feel slighted by the rookies.

I’ve truly enjoyed myself on cigar pass, and have loved many of the discussions and pointers posted. Its’ a shame that some discord has been brought in for no apparent reason other than ego.

SD_Stack said:
Four Aces said:
***  You must really think you are important or something. 

*** It appears you imagine yourself very important here, perhaps because in reality you are a gross underachiever. 

*** You must think people on an e-board are under your locus of influence or something.  Who knows what your socipath is, and who cares?

*** Get a real-world life dude, instead of ascribing so much importance to your internet-self and internet-image.
For cryin' out loud 4A. You say all this to Neal when ironically, it is exactly what a lot of others here including myself were thinking about you the day you signed up here and included all your "accomplishments" in your profile.

Can I get an Amen?
AMEN!!

I've read the threads that this moron has posted in over at the other sites... He is about as welcomed their as a boil on your A$$!

JOE.M. said:
I've read the threads that this moron has posted in over at the other sites... He is about as welcomed their as a boil on your A$$!
There you go again Joe, using A$$ in everyday conversation. You are the A$$ MAN. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :sign:

AMEN Brother!!
tease.gif

Reverend Clemmons is passing out Kool-Aid?? I'm in! :thumbs: :p

Newbie stepping back now, but I just HAD to comment. It was killing me! :D

Is this a classic example of a "flame war"?

Should I be glad I wear boots because after walking around this thread something would be squishing between my toes if I wasn't?

I'm not trying to tell anyone "shut-up!", but I do wish I had as much time as some of you around here :0

Smoke a cigar, relax, & enjoy...

SD_Stack said:
For cryin' out loud 4A... it is exactly what a lot of others here including myself were thinking about you the day you signed up here and included all your "accomplishments" in your profile.

Can I get an Amen?
Uh, okay. Amen!

Profile gone. Lurking here before joining indicated that you folks wanted background knowledge on new posters, i.e, knowledge before trading, etc. Well a few found here it useful and contacted me right away. Guess everyone is different.

Here me "roar" ;) Watch my thumb. :D

4A