• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone smoke Hookahs?

Mattx602

Don't get me wrong, I loves my cigars. But I also enjoy getting some buddies together and smoking sheesh through my Four-Hose. Anyone else enjoy sheesh? If so, whats your favorite flavor? I much enjoy Melon and Strawberry. Also does anyone smoke cigarillos? I like Black and Milds, Swisher Sweets, and Backwoods. Let me know your thoughts mates

This has been discussed quite a few times and can be found using the search feature. :thumbs:

We all got to start somewhere.

Doc.

My last one broke while riding the bus to a friends house. Now I just use this at home with my family.

grannybonghits.jpg

ohmy.gif

I've smoked the hookah a few times. I enjoyed it, although the last time I think I overdid it and it made me nauseous. I feel a need to buy my own rig though. The thing is, if it's not heated, primed and smoking good, then it's a pain to get it to that point. That's what messed me up last time.

No. Seems like a lot of work to me to set it up, get it smoking, and then take it down and clean it. Makes me tired just thinking about it.

Just give me a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves and I'll be on my way.

I smoked one religiously for a year. Every night, I smoked and wrote. These were during my Peace Corps days. The nights could be hard, boring and lonely. The hookah helped. I tried a few types of tobacco, but apple was the way to go for me. Most Egyptians smoked apple as well, for whatever reason, it is the all around favorite.

Haven't puffed on a hookah since college, but we didn't smoke tobacco.

I try to avoid hookahs. $50 for a roll in the back seat and next thing you know your man parts swell up every few months afterward. I'll pass...

No. Seems like a lot of work to me to set it up, get it smoking, and then take it down and clean it. Makes me tired just thinking about it.

Just give me a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves and I'll be on my way.

Yeah its a bit of work but it lasts hours even with 4 people hitting it. I only smoke it at parties and when I got buds over. I wouldn't just sit there and do it myself

Yea, big green buds with red hairs, oozing with resin.
sign.gif

Doc.

Like many here . . . :whistling:

Actually, the only hookah I've ever smoked had a glass globe set over the burner, with an aquarium pump hooked up to it. Flick the switch on your hose and it would obliterate you! :laugh:

~Boar

I try to avoid hookahs. $50 for a roll in the back seat and next thing you know your man parts swell up every few months afterward. I'll pass...

I don't think anyone else saw this but it made me laugh. :laugh: