• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone use a Keurig?

Dude, WTF!!!! You're killin me MP! Excellent selection of sticks you sent!!

HA! Damn dude. It was a gift! Not a hey let me show this noob how it's done here then have the noob not act like a noob and reverse bomb the shit out of both of you like you are noobs. :angry:

But that's what he did! And then he was all like, "Yeah, Ben's my bitch now, cause I straight punked that noob from Utah." Then he was all like, talking about your mom and stuff. Dude, I swear, totally happened. I'm thinking about payback at this point to shut him up!

I ended up picking up the B40 basic Keurig for home and Damn if it doesn't make a great cup of coffee everytime! Now I stopped complaining to my wife when she makes what I call black water
laugh.gif

I also bought the My K-Cup, extra filters, and a couple of sample boxes to see what else there is.

I'll still drink whatever a diner or restaurant serves, but at least when I'm at home it makes for a happy day
smile.gif

Thanks for the input guys!

I ended up picking up the B40 basic Keurig for home and Damn if it doesn't make a great cup of coffee everytime! Now I stopped complaining to my wife when she makes what I call black water
laugh.gif
It's some good easy stuff huh??? Love mine I can't believe it took me this long to get one. I'm almost through all of the coffees I was gifted! Can't wait to keep trying more.

Me too Ben, never heard of it till you posted you had the machine. But when I tell people of my new toy, a lot of them say "I had mine for a year already".
A lot of them were buying it from the local Macy's store but complained of the price of the K-cups. After telling them of Shoffee.com they were excited all over again.

A couple of us ordered a batch of blends and are splitting the shipping costs to make things cheaper in the future. Even our local Sam's Club has the machine ( I think B60?) and Newman's k-pods now so at least I have another place to buy locally.

Dude, WTF!!!! You're killin me MP! Excellent selection of sticks you sent!!

Revenge is sweet!!

Enjoy them!
HA! Damn dude. It was a gift! Not a hey let me show this noob how it's done here then have the noob not act like a noob and reverse bomb the shit out of both of you like you are noobs. :angry:

Oops! It made me happy to send a little return fire! Since joining CP, I never thought I would be one of those "I outgrew my humidor and had to get a winador, which i grew out of..." but, my wine-a-dor is packed! Just happy to share the leaf!!

But that's what he did! And then he was all like, "Yeah, Ben's my bitch now, cause I straight punked that noob from Utah." Then he was all like, talking about your mom and stuff. Dude, I swear, totally happened. I'm thinking about payback at this point to shut him up!

I'm pretty sure that was my liquor talking!

I'm proposing a truce!?!? After the 3rd bomb (Yeahthatsme) hit hard, I realize that I'm completely outmatched!!

HA! Exactly what I thought. Enjoy the smokes bro. It's good to see another new guy around here that really understands how things are done. Thanks again for all the great stuff :D .

I bought a Tassimo for the wife. She really likes it. It is similar in that you have it filled with water, pop in a pod and push the button. All done in a less that a minute. Toss the pod and clean up is done.

However, I do not believe that Tassimo has a "fill your own" pod so you can use coffees of your choice. IMHO, this is a big draw back of the Tassimo. I'd love to put some fresh ground in the Tassimo. The pods I've tasted are decent, nothing spectacular. They aren't the cheapest either!!

Back