• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone want to help a friend?

Well guys, I recieved a nice thank you letter with some pictures from the guys in Afgahnastan. I have pasted a link to our website where I posted it. It's always nice to see the guys who care enjoy a ceegar and some time off the line..... :) :thumbs: :)

Temporary problem, will fix

Here ya go Charlie :thumbs:

Emo

1141963LetterofAppreciation.jpg

1141965SoldiersPics.JPG

1141966ThankYouLetterfromEliel.JPG

1141967UnitPicture.JPG

That's really cool of you guys to do that for our Troops. Too bad I wasn't a member then.

Brandon

Damn, that's great! All typed up and everything. Those darn jarheads I send things to only write by hand and then poorly (LOL everyone knows us Jarheads are illiterate). If another box is in the works to a different unit (spread the joy around) count me in.

Thank you very much Emo, you da man when I need a hand. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

In reference to another box being sent soon, I want to see what conspiers(sp) in the next month or two over there in the desert. Some of the units might be pulling out or relocated. On the website www.military.com where I'm an active member, they have an area called "adopt a soldier". I get a lot of news there and I'll find out which units will be in place for a while. I'll talk ceegars and see how they respond. Again, thanks a lot guys for who helped out and you can tell the first box was appreciated. I have not heard yet back from the Marines in Phulsia(sp) about the second box, should be soon though.... :) :thumbs: :)

Thats ok AVB I just sent over 2 shoeboxes full to Kuwait for our Jarheads over there. Included was a # of cutters/credos and many of the cigars that were sent to me by you and other BOTL, I also included a Box of Montecristo Delcroix tabacs that came in last week from JRs weekly special. I'll let ya know when another care package will be sent out for Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.
I'll get the particulars from his wife to let ya know what company and platoon, she takes care of the shipping after I do the packing

Oh, I see Rosey. My smokes weren't good enough for ya so you sent them someplace where they don't have a choice. Smart thinkin' :p

This was so great to see! thanks guys! I'd be happy to be a part of it again if it works out. This really warmed my heart.

By the way, Emo, that last incoming is still incoming pal!!! :D

I got the letter from them a few days ago i'm happy they got them and enjoyed them.
If anyone is going to send a box over LMK. :thumbs:

Well guys, I got a call from 1LT Pimentel (Eliel) yesterday. He let me know that there is no letter that can explain how much they are so much appreciative of the great gift we sent them. They were so happy to see the ceegars sent to them by folks that they don't even know. I let them know that we were proud of them all and that they are doing a great job over there on border patrol in Afgahastan...... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks for sending out those sticks guys. I'm in on the next one, and also will be sending some along with the current pass going around.

I can't say enough of these brave men and women that put their lives on the line for us. It's the least we can do to send them some sticks, and whatever else they need to be comfortable.
God Bless them and all of the fine cigarpass people.

John V.

ok I got the 411 from the Mrs next door

1st Battalion, 2nd Bravo Company, U73035
Seems as these boys are gonna be moved West of Baghdad retraining the locals the marine way so they do things right.
And AVB I couldnt think of a nicer place to send the extra cigars ya sent me, as some were just a little to mild for me.
Anyways will be putting another box together soon so if anyone wants to contribute let me know, I'm ordering a bunch of JR alternatives, ultimates and what ever cheap weekly specials I can grab to fluff out the next package, and local shop is gonna donate a few boxes :D

I hope you have a good address because "1st Battalion, 2nd Bravo Company, U73035" isn't a familure way of doing it for me. Maybe something like this?

1st Battalion, 2nd Marines
Bravo Company
U73035

or the short addy:

Bravo 1/2 U73035
24th MEU

Bravo 1/2 is part of the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit

As soon as I get your info from our other transaction I'll send some things to fill up your next box.

Hey I was lucky I could read her chicken scratch lol. But ya knew what I ment :p

I sent ya a PM on that other subject AVB