• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone want to help a friend?

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
I received a call from my friends wife tonight, his name is Sgt Major Richard Harris. He is with Military intelligence stationed in Iraq. He has been there for quite some time {we don't know were} and the only contact he is allowed is with his wife. She called me tonight to let me know that he misses smoking my cigars! :p she said that he asked if I could send him a few for his buddies and himself. Well you know me :) I have put a sweet box together for them; while I was doing it I thought I might take the time to ask my friends here at CP if they would be interested in sending a little care pack to the boys in military Intel! I am not asking for you to empty your humidors, or dump a bunch of cash for shipping. At the end of this post I will post His wife’s addy to send them to. Because of his situation his mail is to come directly from his wife and the shipping from her to him is free! So if I am not asking too much {I know, the holidays and Secret Santa} It would be greatly appreciated by me ;) and I'm sure the boys in Iraq to receive a little sumthin' for the holidays! I will thank you in advance {from me :) } and have passed on the CP website info to her so if he {or anyone over there} can pop on and give us an update on life in Iraq or just to make some friends, they would be welcomed as brothers! :) She is planning on putting a box together from her family and sending it out next Friday, So if you can get involved please send something out ASAP! Thanks again guy's!!

Sarah Harris
817 12th Avenue
Huntington, WV 25701

No problem Joe. I will get a package off on Friday to the address you posted. :)

I am in Bruddah Joe! :D

I will get a box packed up and send it off at the beginning of next week. :thumbs:

Thanks guys! Happy Holidays! :love:

IN, IN, IN

I'll put the package together right now and it will be mailed on 11/26!!

DC: 0103 8555 7491 2476 6375

Count me in Joe, I'm always happy to help out a military brother who's in need of some ceegars...... :D :thumbs: :p

I'll get the package off this friday (11-28-03).

No way I could pass up helping support the moral of our troops.
This is the very least I can do.
Thanks for the opportunity Joe.

Package sent with Thanksgiving thoughts.

I'm in too...my brother got back from Iraq a few months ago...he said the best thing over there is to get ANY kind of mail. And when my family and I send extra stuff for his buddies who never get anything from home it is a HUGE moral booster. Box going out Friday! Way to go fellas.

Thanks guys! That is what this place is all about! ;)

Count me in, it would be my pleasure to help the men and women that serve our country. I'll get it out next Tues along with some Chisels that I promised someone on CP.

Ponte las pilas que voy pa ti