• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

APOLOGY

:laugh:

And I betcha your favorite Chinese foods are Chop Suey and Fortune Cookies!!!

If you are TRULY sorry about what you've said, I'd suggest you spend a goodly amount of time studying Asian culture. I think it will greatly help with your ignorance problem. ;)

It seemed like an OK apology..... very sincere.... up until the highlighted comment...... kinda like an Archie Bunker apology..... un-fuckin-believable

Sorry I have not posted this sooner! I was gone for one day not realizing the damage that was done. To explain myself, about 6 monthes ago, ebay was sued by the Chinese community for allowing a member of the Ebay community to sell what was titled "Chink in-a-Box". That is where I got the saying. It was very wrong of me to say such a thing, and I do apologize. At the same time I also understand, that there are many people in this community that have been greatly offended and it is very well possible that they may never forgive me. I am very sorry. This community is overly full of some of the nicest people I have ever met! I am very greatful to have spoken to everyone that I have, and hope everyone can forgive me in time for my stupidity or "Ass hatted-ness." I have nothing against the chinese community, I love chinese food, and I dont expect everyone to forgive me, but hope it will happen in time. Thank you for not kicking me off of this community. I will really strive to watch what I say more, and contribute to this site in any way i can.

I'm Sorry.

Joel