• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

App for CP - Interested

Are you interested in a phone App for CP?

• Yes

Votes: 47 74.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 25.4%

• Total voters

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I've received feedback from a few members now asking for an app for their iPhone/Blackberry. I came across a company who specializes in a generic forum app, which is compatible with the software we run. The app will allow you to quickly view who's online, view/compose new messages (pm), view new threads, etc. It costs $2.99. I don't make a penny, however before I install the admin plugin, I want to make sure it's going to be something useful to the community.

You can go to http://www.tapatalk.com/ to learn more.

Please vote.

I'd pay that, it'd certainly be a lot easier to read than on Safari on the iphone. Also if I had that app I'd have almost no use for a home computer at all. :laugh:

I would definitely try it out. Besides, if it's not that good, you're only losing $3. But I would definitely be down to trying it out.

Here is a demo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKf9KrBUJdk

Again, this is just a generic app that does everything that people are requesting. No point in paying someone big bucks to design a customized app when you can use a generic app to do the same thing. :)

I would be willing to try it out. It would just be another reason for my to keep the iPhone.

Do you know if it will work for, or there will be one for, the droid?

I would definitely be interested Rod, as long as it works with the BB Storm...

I would but I don't have an iPhone or Blackberry, interested to see how it works though.

Not a bad looking interface. I like the view new posts dedicated button. I would be interested in this addin for the site. I am posting this from the tapatalk app for the iPhone. I just purchased it to try it out. So far (in the 2 mins that I have it) I like it.

I dont spend enough time on here as it is right now, so BB mobile access might be the solution for me. The girlfriend will be super stoked about this news! :sign:

In all seriousness, this is a great idea Rod! :thumbs:

Go to the app store and download TAPATALK RO. It's the free version, so you can try before you buy. I just installed it on the back-end, and it's working great.

Sweet Todd! I'll definitely drop 3 bucks for this!

Like I'm not on my iPhone enough now! :thumbs: