• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

App for CP - Interested

Are you interested in a phone App for CP?

• Yes

Votes: 47 74.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 25.4%

• Total voters

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I've received feedback from a few members now asking for an app for their iPhone/Blackberry. I came across a company who specializes in a generic forum app, which is compatible with the software we run. The app will allow you to quickly view who's online, view/compose new messages (pm), view new threads, etc. It costs $2.99. I don't make a penny, however before I install the admin plugin, I want to make sure it's going to be something useful to the community.

You can go to http://www.tapatalk.com/ to learn more.

Please vote.

I'd pay that, it'd certainly be a lot easier to read than on Safari on the iphone. Also if I had that app I'd have almost no use for a home computer at all. :laugh:

I would definitely try it out. Besides, if it's not that good, you're only losing $3. But I would definitely be down to trying it out.

Here is a demo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKf9KrBUJdk

Again, this is just a generic app that does everything that people are requesting. No point in paying someone big bucks to design a customized app when you can use a generic app to do the same thing. :)

I would be willing to try it out. It would just be another reason for my to keep the iPhone.

I would definitely be interested Rod, as long as it works with the BB Storm...

Not a bad looking interface. I like the view new posts dedicated button. I would be interested in this addin for the site. I am posting this from the tapatalk app for the iPhone. I just purchased it to try it out. So far (in the 2 mins that I have it) I like it.

I dont spend enough time on here as it is right now, so BB mobile access might be the solution for me. The girlfriend will be super stoked about this news! :sign:

In all seriousness, this is a great idea Rod! :thumbs:

Go to the app store and download TAPATALK RO. It's the free version, so you can try before you buy. I just installed it on the back-end, and it's working great.

Back