• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

App for CP - Interested

Are you interested in a phone App for CP?

• Yes

Votes: 47 74.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 25.4%

• Total voters
Definitely works with android. pretty slick overall.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Just downloaded to my G1. Very cool.

Brian

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

I'd definitely buy this app Rod. I currently use my iPhone browser to view the site on a regular basis when I'm traveling and not on my computer.

I'd drop the money to use it, right now I don't have a BB or IPhone. Maybe if I get my wife an IPad I could play with it in bed rather than lug my laptop upstairs.

I'd drop the money to use it, right now I don't have a BB or IPhone. Maybe if I get my wife an IPad I could play with it in bed rather than lug my laptop upstairs.
Trust me on this, you can keep buying her stuff but you don’t get to play with it anymore in bed than you do now. :laugh:

Just finally got it working. Man this is slick. Thanks to those that got this working.

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

I do about 95% of my CP browsing on my IPhone, so this is very tempting. It would be the first app I've actually spent money on though...I'm cheap.

I've been using it for 2 days now, bought the full version. Posted no problem. It has had a couple of crashes but I think that was from switching threads too quickly. Well worth it if you do a lot of viewing from your phone, so much easier than using a mobile browser.

Count me in: iPhone and ipad user here (yeah, I know ...)

Test post from a BlackBerry Storm

Rod I just downloaded it over the air to my Blackberry Storm and was up and running in 2 minutes. The BB version is in "public beta" but it is working very well for me. Much faster than I expected. Now between getting emails that show the text of the PM's I get and this app, I have what amounts to full CP functionality with me all the time. NICE!

This is great, thanks a ton for looking in to this functionality.

- Tim

Glad it's working out so well for everyone! :)

I'd definitely buy it.... if I had a smartphone. However, if it's available WHEN I get a Crackberry or iPhone I'd definitely pay for it.

Hey Rod,

Is this official, are we good to to buy the full app now, or is there something on your end to add before we do?

Anyone having trouble logging in from their phone?