• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

April Fools pass

Got mine Monday, but haven't been able to shake this cold, so I haven't smoked anything in a while.  My package contained 5 various size and shape (and unbanded) cigars, as I recall shaded toward "the dark side". Looking forward to trying them out; better take some more vitamin C and garlic oil...

Got to smoke two of mine...1 and 2. 1 was EMS Robusto, burned well but I paid a lot of attention to it...Good smoke just very mild...hard as a brick with a very nice white ash. Slight throat burn with non specific flavors...Good though...
The second was a corona or petit corona...box pressed or rather square probably the same company very similiar wrappers. Rather mild body and strength if I was using the CigarWeekly review process and I did they both came out about 27 to 29 of 50. Nevertheless a good yard gar and something I would not hesitate to have a seasoned smoker taste or beginner try.

Here is a list of those that I know have received their boxes:TexCigar
Shadow
avhI (macattak) haven't received mine as of yet. I haven't heard from DarrenR, Shadowryder1, DaveWF, Bob or Tim if they have received theirs. I had a winsock.dll take a dump on me and I had to reformat my hard drive and now I don't even know who sent to me. :-(Let me know if you got your smokes or not.Kirk

I am very sorry I totaly forgot to post! LOL
I recieved my wonderful package in better time than I am afraid my person got theres but they should have had theirs by now. Oh and nice smokes I'll be lighting them up this weekend.
Thanx and great idea Mac!
Whats the next big holiday?

I received my cigars Friday, April 6.
Sorry for the delay in postig a receipt. Thanks, Deb.

I received my box early last week and managed to smoke the three mystery sticks (although there were a couple of others, "in case I didn't care for the first three" ).  Should I post what I thought of them?  When should we post what we sent? Just trying to figure out what's going on...
Dave  :cool:

Tex,Number 1 was a Double Happiness Rapture. For an inexpensive mild smoke I think they have a unique taste profile. I think of it as a warm curry flavor, but very subtle.Number 2 was an ERDM Rectangulares (EMS). One of my favorites. I really like the aroma and smoke; the taste, for me, has a hint of coffee and citrus.

Why don't we tell what we sent to each other now. I sent Bill a Victor Sinclair Robusto, a couple of Don Armando Coronas and, hmmm, what the heck was the other one? Like I said, my PC died and I lost my record of what it was. It'll come to me. Where did I put those bands...

I don't know if Tim has received his package yet...but I sent a Hdm Maduro Maduro Rothchild...one of which was a 5yr old Villazon product and 2nd was a General Cigar product and the last one was a £a £una LHB robusto. please LMK if you got it Tim... Hey avh, that ERDM really surprised me...Thanks

Mac, the other one was a small boxpressed torp.Dave, I have misplaced my list of what I sent you. As soon as I find it I'll let you know.

Oh, yeah! It was a Flor de Oliva Grand Camaroon box pressed beli. Not a bad little smoke when you're short on time. Very reasonable in price and the flat sides give be something to do with my hands when I'm playing trivia at BW3's. Nervous habit, I guess.

avh, what was the 3rd ... it was great little pig tail even burn mild yet flavorful...definately a keeper. 4th a little different story...kinda odd like a machine made ...mottled wrapper sorta flavored...not to my liking...again what was the 3rd cigar...I gots ta know

Tex,3 was a Jose Marti (Nicaragua) Petit Lancero. Good short smoke; one of my winter cigars this year.4 was a Connie #17 maduro. I tried to pick a good one, but they can be hit or miss, like any other Consuegra.

Here are the smokes I sent to Debra Treydte...Old Fashioned Maduro #700 (long unwrapped)
P1 (Punch Knock-Off) (short wrapped)
Vargas Senadores (short unwrapped)

Hope you liked 'em, and if not - hope you learned something  Dave :cool:

Finally got to smoke again. Tried one of the corona sized sticks with the little curly cap. Nice looking ems wrapper, firmly rolled. Smoked it outside in the evening, around 50 degrees. Burned nicely, medium bodied, taste very reminiscent of Honduran/Villazon cigars. Belinda Spanish Twist perhaps?