• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

April Pipe Tobacco of the Month and Group Buy.

What will we smoke??

• McClelland Rose of Latakia--Tin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Esoterica And so to Bed--Tin

• Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader--Tin or Bulk depending on the quantity purchased.

• Altadis #100CA Crown Achievement--Bulk

• FMOTT--Tin

• Voodoo Queen--Bulk

• Total voters
I will have an update on this by tom evening. The supplier doesn't think they even have enough tins so they are checking for me. My B&M should also have some info for me.

Sorry this is turning into such a hassle for you. The first month went like clockwork. Hopefully next month our choice won't be as hard to find, lol.

- Tim

Sorry, fellas. At this point I'm out. I really am only interested in bulk right now. I know I said I'd take two tins if we couldn't get the bulk, but that was at the previous price and terms.

PM sent, Taylor.

Ok so here is the plan. My B&m can get it, but the prices are to steep, i.e. 13 a tin and over double on the bulk. So the game plan is to wait till the end of the month when smoking pipes gets it back in. I will follow up with them to check on the progress. They have previously told me that the shipping will be upgraded due to there mistake. So anyone wanting to wait may do so, anyone wanting a refund may have one. Again sorry for the delay.

-Taylor

I am glad I ordered mine with a new pipe bag from CupoJoes. Bag
Tin was a reasonable once I combined shipping.

Thanks for understanding and for the patience guys. It shouldn't be much longer.

Great news group buyers, the tobacco of the month is sitting in my apartment office waiting for me to pick it up tom. I will ship this out to everyone on Monday or Tuesday. Again guys thanks for waiting I truly appreciate you understanding and patience.
-Taylor

Squadron Leader was the first English blend I ever smoked. Because of that, it has a place in my consciousness well above what may be appropriate for the blend.

It's a very nice middle of the road English blend. It's not too strong, it's very smooth, and it burns very well in just about any pipe. It could be a bit stronger, but I think it's just right for a lot of pipe smokers. The Virginias are pronounced and everything else is in the background. I wish the Latakia was a bit more prominent, but I really love Latakia. I've never really been able to taste the Turkish much in this blend, but the aroma is definitely there.

I have other blends that I like a lot more, but I could smoke Squadron Leader for the rest of my life and be OK with it. It's not the be all, end all, but it's a pretty easy blend to get along with.

Hey Brothers,

Birds went out wed. Here are everyone's dc#'s

Tim 420 55404 9101 0385 5574 9754 5448 88
KiltLad (sorry brother I don't have your name down yet) 420 92028 9101 0385 5574 9715 7485 49
Steve 420 43623 9101 0385 5574 9712 6018 44
Jon 420 96707 9101 0385 5574 9765 0306 46
Dennis 420 29906 9101 0385 5574 9723 00876 06
Peace Brothers,
Taylor

Received mine a couple days ago and fired up a bowl yesterday. Very enjoyable smoke. I tend to agree with Lilbastage in that I wish the Latakia was a little more pronounced. I am however a Latakia lover. Thanks to Taylor for running this. I love trying new blends and this is just the ticket. Hope everyone else enjoys their Squadron Leader and don't forget to post a review.

Steve

Package of happiness arrived safe and sound, thanks Taylor!

- Tim

No problem guys, I really enjoy running this group buy every month, especially since you are such a great group of guys to work with! Not to mention Pipe tobacco is so much easier to ship than cigars!!

Mine came a couple of days ago. I'm going to try some this weekend.

Thanks Taylor...

- KiltLad