• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

April Scotch Buy

LOL! You're no the only one waiting on the review. I am going to do a taste test myself tonight. Cigar malt/King B pairing. I however, will not promise a review. One might show up, but don't hold your breath.

Box 3 is in customs. Any where from 3-7 days until it gets to me.

great news! my new addiction begins. :laugh: :cool:

Day 2 of the waiting game :whistling:
I've unfortunately been getting my ass kicked with work as a project I'm working on went "white hot"....soon, I promise.

I felt so bad about not getting the review done that I didn't even have a taste last night.... :laugh:

Sorry, guys - I'll get to it ASAP.....B.B.S.

Ok guys....sorry for the delay.....

Review – the “Best of the Best…?” Chieftain's Choice Cigar Malt and an Anejo #55

< snip >

…now, the real problem – to stay out of it and save it for special occasions…!! Damn you, AVB…!!.... :p

Best Regards, gentlemen - B.B.S.

Edit - AVB asked me to give the review it's own thread. Here's where it ran off to:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=21479

Well worth the wait, great review :thumbs:

thank you sir! much appreciated, and some good deeds do get rewarded. :cool:

Everybody's order has been sent out, thanks to all who participated. If enough people want I'll start up another soon, if not in a few months then.

i'm in AVB, i'm just trying to build a small but impressive collection. actually, using your knowledge and picks i'm confident in an impressive collection. many thanks! :love:

package received, tomorrow i'll give it taste. thank you AVB, VERY MUCH APPRECIATIVE! :love:

I ment it when I said it, I am ready to go. Another good bottle sounds like a plan to me :D

My bottle arrived safe and sound today AVB! :thumbs:

I can't understand any of the writing 'cause it's all in French. ??? :laugh:

Thanks again AVB!! :thumbs:

Stop by the shop yesterday and my package arrived safely! Thanks Ray! Let's hope nobody guesses right and I get to enjoy that Glenfiddich!

GREAT! Theres only one left out there and that is because he wasn't home. I hope every one enjoys their order and watches for the next buy. :thumbs:

I'm with CC... But I have a funny feeling I'm going to visited by green fairies.. :whistling:

I'm with CC... But I have a funny feeling I'm going to visited by green fairies.. :whistling:
that's funny, around here they wear all sorts of colors! :laugh: