• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

April Scotch Buy

phase one complete phase two comences may 6th. Hopefully he has no issues with customs.
thanks again AVB.

dale

FYI

Box 2 was stuck in the UK and then got caught in the Easter Holiday. At least it's on the move again

damn, I always miss the scotch buys, nice lineup too.

Sounds good to me. Don't even have this bottle yet, but I am ready for the next round :D . Thanks again.

Box 2 has cleared NY customs and is on the way. I should be distributing the contents Monday.

Box 2 arrived today much to my surprise. If you got a PM with a DC from me your part of the order is shipped, if not, box 3 is on the way in.

Thanks AVB...I'm looking forward to this box. :D

my first AVB purchase, i can't wait! thank for all the effort! :cool:

I just got mine in perfect condition. Thank you so much for handling this AVB!

Wilkey

You'll have to do a review of that HC7 now. :)

Bottle in hand and ready for a test run this evening. Thanks very much AVB for this.

AVB - much to my pleasant surprise, the Chieftain's Choice Cigar Malt showed up today. The packing was perfect, and the cargo is in perfect shape. Hmm.....just HAVE to have a taste, right? And of course, a fantastic beverage requires an equally fantastic cigar....right? I just pulled an Anejo #55 and with a solid two fingers of the Chieftain in a glass, I'm retiring to my deck.

I'll post a review later....gimmie and hour or so..... :thumbs:

Many thanks again for the opportunity; it will be much enjoyed.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

I’ll have to live vicariously through your review since I didn’t get one myself this time. I bought two last time and still have one from last year. :thumbs:

...OK, so it took longer.... :laugh:

I owe you a review; I'll get a combo Anejo / Chieftain review up later today or tonight.

No surprise....it was fantastic. That combo was probably one of if not the best cigar / beverage combo I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying..... :love: :love: :love:

Cheers - B.B.S.