• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are Cuban Cigars Any Good???

I am loving this!! Watching the progress and reading each review is a lot of fun. What is even better is seeing what questions you have and getting to see the answers from some long time experts here! Keep it up; 3 more to go?
4 more. I have one last Quintero tubo, a Quai D'something #54, H. Upmann (Sir Winston, maybe?) and a Bolivar Coronas Gigantes (sp?) from 2007. I'm in for a good week. I gotta admit that this has been very fun and interesting.

So this review series has come to an end. This was a very interesting experience. I would like to thank, for no particular reason, @bfreebern , @CBoukal and @Thoughts .
So to answer the question "Are Cuban Cigars Any Good?", I think that they are a different animal then non Cubans which I find interesting because they are all cigars made of tobacco, but Cubans seem to be a much narrower and unique cigar experience then Dominican, Nicaraguan or Honduran cigar experiences. Are the good? Yes, but I would not feel comfortable comparing Cubans to non Cubans in an Apples to Apples sense. I will leave it there. Thank you for following.