• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

are these cohibas vintage and or real?

Are you here only to confirm whether or not your "cubans" are real, or did you join to become part of this community?

I joined to become a member, figuring a good start was to authenticate these. By doing so gaining trust from members and developing a friendship. Being questioned so blatantly kinda puts me off a little...... But yes to be part of a community

So is there a simple way to post pics? Or do they need to be code linked from another site?

Ok sorry everyone not sure how to post pics but I uploaded some crappy images into my gallery. Can you look at them in there? I'll post more pics later or tomorrow of my humidor set up. Thanks for any help I may get.

Don't mind Rod. Tom put him in a mood today, it's not his fault. Why don't you post an intro in the appropriate area and tell us a little about yourself.

PM Jonesy - he's the most knowledge on the matter.

Thanks Gary! I think I'll defer this one to you since sometimes it's hard to tell from a picture and y'all are only around an hour away from one another. It's always MUCH easier to authenticate a cigar when you have it in hand. You could probably even use Wilkey's method of dissecting it to see how the filler is bunched!

No they were given to me a yr ago. And a local cigar shop told me those were real vintage. Wrappers to go on a forum and get some more info. I had lots more, but not knowing what I may of had I gave some away, smoked some ex....

Why do you need to know? Kinda backwards to validate something after you've got it. Unless you're just looking for a sale, that is. How do they smoke?

Go into the "Introduce Yourself Here" forum read the rules at the top, post an introduction,fill out your profile, and then I'll tell you if they are authentic or not.

Hi there, as the guys said post an intro and fill out your profile. That way you'll have a better answer than :

-search is your friend
-here is my adress, ship me some so I can confirm the authenticity
-PM Gary, Jonsey or Doc he's the leading expert on vintage CC's

ok im going to post more pics of my set up in a few min, also fill out my profile. NO i def dont want to sell them im just curious, the shop owner said they maybe very rare so i was just curious....

You don't listen very well.
It will be much faster for you to get what you need if you just PM one of those 3 guys, and talk one on one with them.

You don't listen very well.
It will be much faster for you to get what you need if you just PM one of those 3 guys, and talk one on one with them.

No, it would be much easier if he followed the steps I laid out above.

EX the more you post in this thread, the more it looks like you just want an answer and have no interest in becoming a part of this community. The more you post in this thread or upload more pictures and don't listen to the advice give, the more the likelihood of you not geting an answer is. I could tell you right now if the are authentic or not, I just choose not to because you've done nothing to show us that you're going to stick around past this thread dying out....

you know what you guys are very demanding, i am listening just give me some time i have a family with little kids its hard to update my profile and write you my life story. why a person cant simply help another out with out going threw a screening process is beyond me. I will COMPLY to your demands. give me time, ill do it tonight. a simple 2 second answer you would think is easier then all this run around, THANKS

ok everyone sorry for the little hostility i worked a lil on profile and posted a brief post in introduction page. will finish profile tonight! thanks for the direction