• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are these real

snowy

I got a box of a 2006 Cohiba EL from a verified reputatable source so I did not think twice out the authenticity of the cigars. I usually smoke a first one out of the box about a month after I received them but for this cigar I was really excited and smoked one one day after I received them. It tasted like it was over humified. So I just left the rest of the cigars in the humi until yesterday when I notice some strange about the box. The Clasp on the box does not have the germany schmale engraved on it. Does anyone have a this box and does the clasp have the "Germany.Schmale" engraved on the clasp.

Here are some pictures. Let me know what you think....

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00159-1.jpg

I got a box of a 2006 Cohiba EL from a verified reputatable source so I did not think twice out the authenticity of the cigars. I usually smoke a first one out of the box about a month after I received them but for this cigar I was really excited and smoked one one day after I received them. It tasted like it was over humified. So I just left the rest of the cigars in the humi until yesterday when I notice some strange about the box. The Clasp on the box does not have the germany schmale engraved on it. Does anyone have a this box and does the clasp have the "Germany.Schmale" engraved on the clasp.

Here are some pictures. Let me know what you think....
DSC00156.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00159-1.jpg
The brooch on this release does not have "Schmale - Germany" stamped into the underside.

Wilkey

Looks good to me. The clasps aren't always from Germany. I believe some are made in Italy as well, so that shouldn't concern you.

Thanks. I am just paranoid as usual

Box code is correct as well. All looks good to me. I have heard comment and have noticed by the 2 boxes I have that these cigars are wet. Lay em down for a long nap and revisit them after 6-9 months to see how they are progressing. The one I have smoked was a very rich, complex, excellent cigar! All just one mooks opinion of course. :whistling:

To make you feel better snowy my box doesn't have the schmale clasp either.....it has a cohiba one. As Ginseng said these were not released with schmale clasps.

Your sticks looks fine to me. :thumbs: