• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are these the real deal?

It's illegal for someone in the U.S. to buy and import Cuban cigars.

BTW, Nice to meet you.

<---holding back

Hi mate, thanks for that...I'm actually in Scotland which is part of the UK (europe), its legal for us to buy stuff here I think. Just wondering if those are worth the money or not?

There is always a huge risk when buying cigars on Ebay. If you don't mind saying goodbye to your money when your purchase turns out to be fakes or it turns out to be a scam of some sort then by all means... bid till you bleed. Failing that criteria... buy from a reputable dealer.

NA

I agree, it's a risk. I've been reading up on how to spot fakes. Though there is little information on the actual box (which is all you see when buying online through an auction). It shows the habana sticker on the left handside in that photo...where I've read that most are on the right handside...surely that can't make a difference. Some sites are selling those for over $500, so it seems a big saving. Also I would probably buy off a reputable site but the problem is most don't ship to UK.

The problem with buying cigars from ebay is that there are alot of fakes out there and scammers. Its really worth spending a few extra bucks and getting your cigars from a reputable company. Also if you buy from someone on ebay, the cigars are probably dried out and not well maintained.

Go to this link for a list of reputable dealers: http://www.cigarpass.com/online_cigar_retailers.htm

eBay is just a cesspool of scammers and fake junk. I used to pick up DVDs from there a few years ago, but I realized that I wasn't saving that much and that the risk I took far exceeded the minimal savings I was getting. Actually, this realization applies to all of eBay, imo.

:sign:

If it was indeed bought "legally" in Cuba, it would be open. you cannot bring a sealed box of cigars off the island anymore, or that's what I've been told anyway. Most online sites will ship to the UK even though they may state that in their rules. E-mail them and ask.

eBay is just a cesspool of scammers and fake junk

LMAO @ vewy!! Depending on what you're looking for eBay can be great but I would NEVER buy cigars there. Hand tools, license plate, other collectibles yes but cigars, nah Rod, Neal and vewy hit the nail on the head.

STAY AWAY!!!!

found a good uk site that I can order them...bit pricy but hey least I'll know their real right?

:)

UK and Canada will be the highets prices on the Internet. Look at www.cigarsites.com for some other options.

:lookup:

matt
just brought home some smokes from cuba ...last week.
some of the boxes were still sealed...no problems.

derrek :)