• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

bilder

Anyone watch this show?

Recorded it yesterday and it is pretty funny. My daughter got a kick out of it. She knew the answers that the adults on the show could not get right.

Pretty funny program.

I like the concept, the format, and Foxworthy...but the pacing is killing it as far as I'm concerned. I don't think it'll last if they don't tighten it up.

Laughed my ARSE off- not only because I thought it was cute and the adults were EEEEDIOTS! But because I was relived to remember most of the answers.

I like the concept, the format, and Foxworthy...but the pacing is killing it as far as I'm concerned. I don't think it'll last if they don't tighten it up.
I watched one episode and that is exactly what I thought. Not a bad idea but they need to tighten it up.

I have to come clean. I had no idea what month Columbus Day is in. The fact that the lady last night wasn't sure if the sun was a star or not killed me though.

Just what I need in my life.... a reminder that my memory is failing me.

Doc.

A buddy recorded this and we watched it after Lost last night. I think it took all of 7 minutes to watch with fast forwarding through the talking and just getting to the questions. There were only like 6 questions total... definitely need to speed the pace up.

---John Holmes...

I wonder if they screen the contestants and only choose the stupid ones. I would be embarrassed to get those questions wrong on national television.

Did I really learn some of that stuff...??? ???
I'm in agreement with inflatus and Bill... I am NOT as smart as a 5th grader!!! :0

I'm watching it now, and ole' Larry isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either!!!

I still think they pay the adults to be stupid. What fun would the show be if the adults actually answered the questions correctly? Remedial Jeopardy. Lame.

My kids got a kick out of it but the adults seem a little to 'staged' in my opinion. And yes, the pace is terrible.