• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aristocrat M Plus-25D THC

Snapped some with my phone, not great but you can get the idea. Note that in a couple I put a quarter in there for size reference ;)

20100507221948.jpg

20100507222024.jpg

20100507222055.jpg

20100507222139.jpg

20100507222157.jpg
That is really gorgeous.. Just about to get one from Bob. This will speed that up. Which model is yours exactly (size)?

Check the thread topic.

Phil, that is awesome. Looks like you will definitely enjoy it. I'll bomb you with some more quarters if you take more pics.

Open and ready for bizness!!!

Lookin good, Jon! :laugh:

Camera cord is MIA so here is some grainy shots from the phone. I will try and do better once I can get the pics off the camera.

20100512215404.jpg

20100512215542.jpg

20100512215649.jpg

Very impressive. That's quite a collection of cigars you've got going.

I wasn’t sure if I hated you before, but now I know for a fact that I do.

Nice collection Phil, I hope I can grow up to be like you someday.

Is that humongous cigar #107 an Indian Tabac exclusive?
laugh.gif

Super nice humi Phil, what were you storing all those cigars in before?

That one is actually a davidoff anniversario no 1 :laugh: Before I had that stuff in coolers and desktops. I am going to try and get some shots of the shelves extended in the next few days but I don't want to keep opening it up as it really needs to stabilize. Also one thing I noticed is because of the way the cooling unit drains into one of the reservoirs, it is very difficult to extend the middle shelf without risking the reservoir falling over (which obviously makes getting pics of it extended difficult as well).

Some more pics with a real camera:
humi.jpg

filled.jpg

topslideshelf.jpg

And then I come home to find an infestation... seriously....
topshelf.jpg

ohnoes.jpg

damnbeetles.jpg

Nice looking humidor but way to small for what I need. :laugh:

Just curious who is Bob that you speak of where this is ordered from? Are they on this forum?

Nice looking humidor but way to small for what I need. :laugh:

Yeah I hope one day to have a collection as impressive as yours

I will probably have to pick one up and since I will be living in Texas, the shipping will be a little easier on the wallet. I need about a 10k humidor. The damn CFCF coffins take up so much room. I just finished up organizing the 3k one at home. So when I get back from KC, it will be a little friendlier as most of those cigars will have 3+ years on most of the cigars.