• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aristocrat M Plus-25D THC

ROFL....mine sure looked big....until I brought five coolers in and filled it wall to wall.....:p

Still a nice humi, and an awesome collection, Phil.....B.B.S.

Nice Phil! I ordered my M+ 25D from Bob Last month, I should have it in a week or two and will post pic's! I cant wait, seeing yours has got me really wanting it to arrive! :D

My wife and I don't talk about it. It is like the elephant in the living room, literally.

My wife and I don't talk about it. It is like the elephant in the living room, literally.

You mean figuratively. Right? I mean unless your humi is actually made out of elephants. Which I guess shouldn't surprise me. Actually, now that I think about it, I think you did mean 'literally'. I can see you sitting on your Spotted Owl upholstered chair with your feet up on your Black Rhino foot stool lighting your fancy cigars with the feather from a Bald Eagle. All the while storing you fancy cigars in a once proud elephant. The Ring of Hell you're destined for will cause Judas to pity you.

Nice Cabinet Phil, Smart move maxing out your storage options, and temperature. Wish I had the room for the larger Aristocrats.

The drawers look deep enough to store boxes in, if you had to.

I will try and post a newer pic at some point, managed to fit 17 boxes of moontrances on the middle shelf

Nice looking humidor but way to small for what I need. :laugh:

Yeah I hope one day to have a collection as impressive as yours

I will probably have to pick one up and since I will be living in Texas, the shipping will be a little easier on the wallet. I need about a 10k humidor. The damn CFCF coffins take up so much room. I just finished up organizing the 3k one at home. So when I get back from KC, it will be a little friendlier as most of those cigars will have 3+ years on most of the cigars.
So its been almost a year, have you gotten your 10,000 count humidor from Bob yet? I'd sure like to see some photos of it filled with Opus 22 sets...

Back