• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aristocrat M Plus-25D

ELittle

Snowman Cage Inventor
After waiting for years I'm finally ordering one! This is a link to the one I'm getting.

Aristocrat Plus 48

All I have to do now is pick the woods, make a phone call, and tear my hair out waiting for it for 6 weeks! :thumbs:

Edit to add: Changed to an M Plus-25D, omg it's even BIGGER!

I've had mine for a while now, and I have no complaints whatsoever. Bob's work is the best and my smokes are stored in perfect condition.

....oh, one complaint; the damn thinig filled up way to fast...!!....
laugh.gif
Congrats - welcome to the "Staebell Club"....
thumbs-up.gif

Cheers - B.B.S.

It's a beaut, Evan! We should do a pool on when he'll first say to himself, "I shoulda got the bigger one".

Not trying to rain on your parade, but I would like to make a suggestion. Have you considered getting the M Plus. I've yet to see a picture of someone's Aristocrat that wasn't packed to the hilt. The M Plus is only $200 more ($500 more for the THC because this model comes with two Peltier fans), but I think it doubles the available capacity. I got an M-Plus about 2 years ago. I really wanted the Plus 48 but I talked myself into the larger model. If I had it all to do over again, I wouldn't get either of them. I'd get the MxtPlus 'cause I'M ALREADY OUT OF SPACE!

Seriously though, a few hundred dollars extra now may save you from contemplating getting a larger one in a year or two.

Seriously though, a few hundred dollars extra now may save you from contemplating getting a larger one in a year or two.
....there's wisdom here. Take it from two guys that know first hand....
laugh.gif

Clicking my heels together; I wish I could, I wish I could, I wish I could.

The M Plus cooled cabinet is $3119 plus shipping for the base model, that's way out of my price range. I am however really considering getting the M Plus-25D. I did a cigar inventory and I already would have the Plus 48 over half way full, so I think it would be a mistake not to get the M Plus-25D.

Just get the full Mxt plus, don't be a bitch.

I got mine about the same time as Kari also the M Plus. It has preformed perfectly and is a beautiful piece of furniture.

Jerry

I ordered it this morning! YEEEEEEHAW! I got the M Plus-25D, the deeper version of the 2 for even more storage. I got it in black walnut with crown molding and flat panel doors, now I just have to wait for it....

Click me to see the M Plus-25D Aristocrat
Awesome.....congrats. Now all you have to do is WAIT until it shows up.....tougher than you think......
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see pics - B.B.S.

Congratulations! You're gonna love it. I believe Louie's is also in Black Walnut.

Congrats Evan! As Tom said, Welcome to the Staebell Club!

Good call on the M-Plus 25D. My A+ 48 was full the day I bought it. :(

Congrats Evan! As Tom said, Welcome to the Staebell Club!

Good call on the M-Plus 25D. My A+ 48 was full the day I bought it. :(
LOL, that's a bad beat. I did an inventory before I ordered and I would have been 2/3 full in the Plus48, glad I listened to people and stepped up to the bigger cabinet.