• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aristocrat M Plus-25D

Time to call Bob with your address change...

its alright

Dude, stop giving E a hard time.

He's a delicate flower that needs positive attention...not the crap you sling around here!

unsure.gif

It sure would be cooler if it was temp controlled

Wow! Congtats, that is awesome. It costs more than my truck though. Hmmm.... Think I will sell my truck and drive one of these to work. :laugh:

Congratulations! You're gonna love it. I believe Louie's is also in Black Walnut.

Yep, mine is the black walnut. The freekin' thing is absolutely gorgeous. You're gonna love it!!

I wish that I had gotten the deeper one because mine filled up waaay too fast.

When the stock market recovers, I might just have to get another one :laugh: :laugh:

Way to go Evan...very nice pick-up. I may not be far behind getting my own this summer.

Joe G

Way to go Evan...very nice pick-up. I may not be far behind getting my own this summer.

Joe G
Joe! Long time no see. I hope you're feeling better and doing ok. Yeah, you should order one! Ill post pics when I get it. :D

The only thing better than getting an Aristocrat is when the shipping company calls you to tell you that they lost it and don't know where the hell it is. Happy days...

Do you at least have a picture of the shipping company?

That is really strange because the same thing happened to the Staebell that I ordered a couple years ago. Mine ended up in California before the shipping company managed to get it to me in New York.

I hope that everything works out. Keep us posted.

That is really strange because the same thing happened to the Staebell that I ordered a couple years ago. Mine ended up in California before the shipping company managed to get it to me in New York.

That is strange. Because I'm in NY, and one meant for Cali just showed up on my doorstep. I think it's a late birthday gift from the guys in the Nervjiggy thread. Hooray me!

That is strange. Because I'm in NY, and one meant for Cali just showed up on my doorstep. I think it's a late birthday gift from the guys in the Nervjiggy thread. Hooray me!

Fool, you gave ti all away in one post! Hold it hostage, THEN make E come out of hiding with K in tow. Then we'll all really know if he is the guy from House or not...

The only thing better than getting an Aristocrat is when the shipping company calls you to tell you that they lost it and don't know where the hell it is. Happy days...
I thought I was having a shitty day. Yikes. :(

Finally getting a Staebell only to have it get lost in shipping? Holy CRAP that sucks. Good luck E...