• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aristocrat M Plus-25D

I talked to the shipper again, supposedly when this got to one of the main hubs, instead of going on the truck to the right place, it got put on the truck to go to the wrong place. But for some reason the tracking information showed it as being in the right place.

So now it has to be sent from the wrong place back to one of the main hubs where it will hopefully be put on the truck to come to me.

But what an amazing fucking accomplishment that would be huh...

ITS HERE! I got it yesterday and the thing is MASSIVE! Its seasoning now, it takes about 5 days to get it ready. My whole bedroom smells like spanish cedar.

005.jpg

008.jpg

Very nice. Maybe some day Ill trade up from the verona cabinet

Great looking cabinet. That's going to take you a week to fill... Enjoy - Doug

EPIC...I cant imagine how you felt opening that bad boy. I'd be giddy like a child on christmas morning me thinks!!!!!!! :laugh:

Excellent pick up.Enjoy that beast.

It's a beaut. Congratulations, Evan! Be sure to take some pics after you filled it up.

It's hard to wait the 5 days to season it before loading it up, I want to fill it NOW!

Way to go E. very nice looking Humidor. I look forward to one more picture once you get cigars in it.

Joe G

Awesome.....
thumbs-up.gif
Enjoy that beautiful cabinet....Bob makes some of the best cabinets there are....!!

Congrats - B.B.S.

Congratulations...that is one gorgeous cabinet humidor. Now the fun really begins...

Ooooooh, that is nice!!! Seeing yours all empty like that makes me want to get another one :laugh:

VERY NICE INDEED! Enjoy staring at it Evan :thumbs: it's hard not to!

I may have to get one now.

Looks like I'm heading toward a small room full of furniture made by Bob Staebell.

Does he make leather chairs yet?

VERY NICE INDEED! Enjoy staring at it Evan :thumbs: it's hard not to!

I may have to get one now.

Looks like I'm heading toward a small room full of furniture made by Bob Staebell.

Does he make leather chairs yet?
You might be onto something, Gary. The wife-type will never know it's a humidor!! Brilliant!!!

Maybe he could convert the oven to a humi...

Derek