• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aristocrat THC - making its way!

UPDATE:

Bob S has had the cabinet returned to him and all checks out ok. No damage to this unit. It will be sent off in my direction.

I'm not sure when I will be in receipt of this Aristocrat, but photos will follow in short order!

Doing the "reserved" pee-pee dance now!

Dirwood :thumbs:

This is finally great news!

There are VERY few vendors to whom I would give a free pass over a situation like this. Bob is one of those vendors. I am sure whatever he told you was on the "up and up" and I am equally sure he feels at least as badly about it all as you do.

While I am being sure of things I am sure of one more thing; you will fall hopelessly in love the minute you take it out of the box.

My envy runneth over....................................

Thanketh you! hahaha

Yeah, its on its way and is due to be shipped in my vacinity by 7/17. I'll be giving the shipping company a call and setting up a time for the drop off.

If anyone out there that has one of these can tell me how I can get the good delivery person to haul it up the stairs (perhaps a $30-40 tip?) please do contact me either here or via PM.

Thanks,
Darren

Thanketh you! hahaha

Yeah, its on its way and is due to be shipped in my vacinity by 7/17. I'll be giving the shipping company a call and setting up a time for the drop off.

If anyone out there that has one of these can tell me how I can get the good delivery person to haul it up the stairs (perhaps a $30-40 tip?) please do contact me either here or via PM.

Thanks,
Darren

PM incoming

I have had two of these delivered.

Both times I tipped the guy $30.00. He helped me load it in the house and take all the shipping materials off so I could check for damages. Then we placed it were it was going. I also gave him a nice cigar to smoke when he left.

I will do the same when my next one comes in about 3 weeks. Thirty dollars so well spent .

I have had two of these delivered.

Both times I tipped the guy $30.00. He helped me load it in the house and take all the shipping materials off so I could check for damages. Then we placed it were it was going. I also gave him a nice cigar to smoke when he left.

I will do the same when my next one comes in about 3 weeks. Thirty dollars so well spent .

Wow, you're going to have THREE of these things? Man, I really need to upgrade my 50 count humidor!

I tipped $40 to the delivery guy for my aristocrat and he gladly helped me up to my 3rd floor. $20 to 40 is sufficient I think!

Mason

Well, folks, welcome to the latest installment of "How many times can you fug up a shipment?"

This weeks contestant is.... ME! (uproarious clapping ensues).

My unit was shipped out from Texas to the shipping depot that is supposedly 1 mile from my house (!!) on the 12th of July. Being paranoid that something bad would happen (again), I've called at least 4 times to be sure it was enroute and on schedule. Every call I put in was answered by a very helpful Ann Marie (from SouthEastern Freight Lines); I was told that everything was moving along as scheduled and that I would get my Aristocrat THC plus on the 17th of July.

(cue dramatic/suspense music) Then, I was told it wouldn't be here until Wednesday the 18th (today). I called the shipping partner (in the New York region) A DUIE Pile shipping. A helpful Nicole vaguely promised me that if the unit was accepted at the correct depot (GULP!) that it would be shipped to me between the hours of 12pm and 2pm today (this phone conversation transpired at 2:30pm yesterday).

Feeling that this answer was vague (and not getting a phone call back telling me that the unit had arrived at the depot) I called SouthEastern to have them look into this matter for me, and to tell me succinctly where the unit actually WAS. I received word (again, from Ann Marie) that the unit was indeed at a depot (in Pennslyvania?!?!!?) and that it would, indeed, be shipped to me by the scheduled time today.

Well, as of 10:30am today I received a phone message from Nicole telling me that the unit wasn't put on the correct truck (GAHHHH!!!) and that it would have to be delayed until tomorrow. Now, this would be all right, but as an eye doctor covering for his associate (who is on vacation) that means that I have NO MORE days off for 3 weeks (6 day work weeks), making the time of delivery very dicey (either before 9am, or between 2:15pm and 2:45pm, which is my miniscule lunch hour). I called A Duie Pile (of steaming sh*t!!!) - seething and in need of some very heavy doses of narcotics - and must have made quite the impression as I was promised (yet again) from Nicole that it would be shipped between 8am and 9am tomorrow morning.

So, step right up and place your bets on whether or not I will, indeed, get this unit or bet on where it might end up this time (destination choices of Indianapolis, Pennsylvania, and Buffalo NY are not an option!).

Ok, where's my chocolate covered prozac? ???

Yours depressedly,
Darren (aka Melvin Shleprock)

Oh, dude....this is almost comical.
I don't play the "Do Not Pass" line, but I gotta say, I'm not betting that it will get there by 9. It will get there, just not by 9.

It will be there by 9AM, then it will be loaded on the wrong dolly and wheeled to your next door neighbors house. They will then forge your name and be the proud owner of a super fine Humi. And they will enjoy it all the more because it was delivered promptly and professionally at no charge to them.

Tim

This is painful to read, Darren. :(

I will simply abstain from making a wager (no use putting salt on your wound).

:( This whole thread makes me sad.

Wishing you an end to your streak of bad luck bro, and I'm hoping its going to be awesome when you have it set up :thumbs:

I sure hope it gets there.

I can't believe you are having this much trouble.

This must be an anomaly and your just unfortunate to be at the crappy end of it. I hope that's the case and this isn't a trend that will continue. I'm keeping this thread in mind for the future.

Gentleman, the eagle has landed! At 8:20am this morning I finally received this wonderful unit.

Photos are forthcoming and will be posted tonight. Stay tuned!

Alls well that ends well,
Darren

Gentleman, the eagle has landed! At 8:20am this morning I finally received this wonderful unit.

Photos are forthcoming and will be posted tonight. Stay tuned!

Alls well that ends well,
Darren

HEhehehe...he got a UNIT...hehe!

Congratulations!

Glad it got there!

Now get to work transferring your stash so those pics can be put up!

:thumbs:

I haven't been happier to be wrong in a while. Did the delivery guy help you out?
Looking forward to the pics!

HEhehehe...he got a UNIT...hehe!

Congratulations!

:laugh: yeah, I left myself wide open on that one eh? hahahah

THanks for the well wishes!
Darren